Chapter 73 Eventful Day then what? 18+🌶🍆🍒🍋🍑♨️🥒

He , kissed me pulling me to his chest , I returned it passionately... he , instantly hardened " Why , don't you go tell the clan , of our plans so they will be at ease?!"
He kissed me again and then left..

I mentally sigh thinking " I'm not unhappy at all! He , will be a great strength to me but... I , hope the clans don't rebel because I , won't stay in that cave!"  Getting , back to my loves ... " Wow , we have the walls up and part of the roof!" As I looked around the pit , the outhouse was half done so.....

Next , week we should be done with the hut , and can start on the treehouse. I see Harvey , Jax , and Frans are getting a garden started... There , is a freshwater creek with a small waterfall so... it's ideal for showers .

We , can also channel water with bamboo to the garden. Maybe , we can figure out how to channel heated water in the hut for baths?
I , sat down with another sheet of bamboo paper ... " Okay build a water tank on stilts , then a bamboo channel to a , tub outside with a fire under.

Then have the tub extra tall so the bamboo from their angles goes down through the window into our indoor bath! I , see a few curious peacock males come over talking to Ka.

Feeling a bit adventurous I took Tanner's hand "Come walk with me!" The , sun started to set and we walked to the big rocks.
" Tanner?" Yes pretty? My hand slipped under his loin hide as I stroked him.

Ungh Jessica! " Can I ride your big cock?" He moans a ..yes! He backs against the rock.  I , lick and suck.. Mmm eh his hands ran through my hair as he thrusts gently I massage his balls

He , neighed sitting I raised my leg over his strong shoulder he licks , exploring her sucking ,as his tongue thrusts I moaned. I , lowered down onto his huge member " Aggh I'm so full!" He ,captured my lips as I started to bounce .

We , moan , he began to thrust in rhythm.. uh I'm going to try something! He , flipped us raising my legs over his shoulders ,he pounded my pussy as he ate my peaks.

I , stroke his ears as he moans a neigh , slamming in and pulling out I pout " No fair!" He , smirks teasing her ready folds with his member , he thrusts all in we moan as he continues as I tightened we came in pleasure.

After , resting a bit I wash off quickly in the water then we  walked back . I , nurse the younger cubs.. looking ,around my older cubs look more determined , with their chores , and training.

I see that Jax , and Harvey are sparring in beast from , while Ka spars with the other peacock males . My cubs were also sparring under Winston , Curtis , and Remus supervision ... Even , my baby snakes have started.

Shuu , is sparring with Tolliver .. I gave my little  ones kisses and... since , they're asleep on the furs I kick back on the hammock... My , mer mates spar then take a break  and  watch Vincent , and  Sin  spar all taking  turns.

My , brothers show the cubs how to spar to in orc form and , pressure points  since they will  have have to be strong   especially since  trouble likes to come find  me.

After , while  they all took a bath in the river beside us. Tonight ,  they all slept in beast form so I curl up on Vincent coils and slept all  night.

Jessica! Wake up ! Momma what happened? My eyes open " What's wrong?" I , ask wiping tears off my  cheek .. Momma , you  were  screaming! Scared of something!

"Eh , I have  a little headache sweethearts maybe I can remember later! Momma , had a bad dream!" I , look around  Shuu is holding  me... " Cubs go help  your daddies!"

Jessica,  what are Zombies? " Is , that what I said?" Yes ,you  are terrified! " What else did I say?
Parker looks at me... Shadow beasts! And , something about Qin!

" Zombies , are undead meaning they're moving but mindless , and will eat anything ,or anyone alive ! If , they don't die or sometimes if , they don't they still become  like that! Maybe  , she made a deal with another  sorcerer!" My ,mates all stop looking worried.