Chapter 166

"Oh fuck. Why the hell are the damn lights off." J says slightly hiding behind the group. "It doesn't help that the sun is setting already." Jake says as the group slowly enters the lunch room. The five walk slowly across the freshly clean floor, the sun continues to set as Aden and Jake take the lead of the group, Nate and J follow a bit behind with Amir bringing up the groups rear. Aden glances to the side looking at the tables and chairs that have moved to the wall so the floors could be cleaned quicker. "Geez it is bad enough that it already getting colder but why is it getting darker sooner? And were the hell are the janitors?"

Amir asks constantly looking behind him. Aden smirks and he looks around. "Well they probably start cleaning this room first. As for the sorter days that's just winter." "Hey anyone else getting an apocalypse vibe right now?" Nate says shakily. Aden suddenly stumble and nearly trips making the group stop. Jake grabs Aden's arm helping him steady himself.

"You okay? What did you trip over?" Jake says looking around the floor. Aden quickly looks around. "I... I don't know... Anyway lets just the bags." "Hey I got them!" J says handing out the groups bags. "Alright lets-" A cold feeling freezes the group as a small click sends an orange light across a wall to there side.

They all immediately turn to face the kitchen, the light comes form within a room that leads to the kitchen. Aden, Jake and Amir ready themselves for a fight as J and Nate take a step back. "What's the worse case scenario?" J mutters taking another step back, "Maybe its an animal? There's a patch of woods right next beside the bleachers." Amir says.

"Maybe its a druggie?" Jake says. Raising his fist a bit more. "Here? Isn't this school away form the bad parts of town those creeps shoot up?" Amir whispers as the sound of rustling dishes comes form within the lighted room. "Maybe its a ghost!"

J says hiding behind Nate. "Don't be stupid ghost don't exist." Jake says, "Hey stop hiding behind me dick." Nate says stepping to the side while they talk. Aden looks over at Amir, "Move around there, me and Jake will move forward." He says motioning to the place with his head. "What about us?!"

J and Nate says in a loud whisper. "Just run if something jumps out." He says dismissively. "Right." "Good plan." Aden looks over at Jake and Jake nods as they slowly step forward as Amir walks to the side ready to fight form the side as J and Nate continue to back away. As the three slowly get closer to the room the sounds out lips snaking and food begin chewed becomes hearable.

As J and Nate continue to step back J suddenly trips over one of the backpacks and falls onto his ass with a loud thud, the others freeze as the sounds stop only to be heard a moment later changing form eating to the sound of footsteps approaching. "Shit." Jake thinks as he swings for the door as a hand grabs the door.

Liz steps out and looks over to where she heard the noise and apon seeing Jake mid attack she easily side steps and knees Jake in the gut. Jake gasps and falls onto his knees. "Hmm... Why are you all here?" She says walking upto Aden and grabbing his arm with a sweet smile. "We came to get our bags." Aden says as he and Amir help Jake to his knees as J and Nate rush over.

"You good?" Aden asks. Jake nods and coughs a bit. "Yeah... Sorry for swinging at you... Umm." He says cutting his sentence short. "Its Liz. And don't try it again..." She says with a glare as she grabs Aden and turns him around. "Well time to get home. It's my turn in the bed tonight and I don't want to waste our time here." She says eagerly pulling Aden along. J and Amir chuckle as Nate shakes his head. The group grabs there bags and start to make there way out of the school.