Chapter 86

Mio lands on the ground, "Ha, did think that you can just start a fight and not fight?" Liz says with a cocky smile. Mio lifts her self up and spits out a bit of blood. "I didn't want to fight because-" In an instant Mio swipes her clawed hands at Liz, sending her flying back into the wall, four deep gashes run down Liz's face.

"Your all to weak to fight me." Mio says licking Liz's blood from one of her claws. A vein bulges on Liz's head, "Oh?" She says as she stands up, a long blade shoots out of her arms and pierces the floor, "Ghoul's are natural killers, same as you blood suckers. So..." Liz lifts up her head, the gashes that Mio had made have already faded and healed, she smiles revealing razor like teeth. "I'll show you." She says, Long fangs slowly grow out from Mio's lips, "I'll suck you dry, corpse."

Both of there eyes glow red as the start to ready for a attack, I quickly throw myself between them, "W-wait! Don't fig- w-whoa!" Mio throws me behind her, "Stay there Darling. I need to bury this corpse." Mio says, "Who are you calling a corpse!" They both dash at each other at speeds to fast for my eyes to see. "Oh no!" I think as I turn to get help form one of the others, "Rias! He-" As I turn I see Rias and Joy arguing.

"Honestly, you should just quit. A pure boy like my Aden deserves better." Joy says provoking her. "What would a 'pure' angel know about pleasing a man? All you lot do is sing..." Rias puts her hands on her brest and thigh. "You should see his face when he gets a taste of me." Both of them slam there heads against the other. "I'll show you bitch!" Both say in enraged, Rias punches Joy's gut with her hand cloaked in a thick black aura, as it comes into contact with Joy her clothes shred where her fist had hit.

Joy staggers back and spits up a small amount of her glowing white blood. "You dare wound the body I enhanced for him?!" "That's why her tits and ass got bigger?!" Joy retaliates by throwing a small white dagger into Rias's shoulder. "Bitch I'll fucking kill you!!" Rias says as she rips the dagger from her shoulder. "H-hey don't fight!" I say holding back Rias, but with her demonic strength she easily pushes me off. "Just wait for a moment Darling, I'm going to tear the wings from this angel."

She says as horns begin to materialize from the black aura. "Not them too!" I look at Lilly and Asia who are in the middle of a stare down. "I told you Lil. He's mine." Asia says as she pulls string from her mouth." The pupils of Lilly's eyes begin to lose there human like appearance, as her nails turn into cat like claws. "I'll show you what's happens when a cat plays with a spider."

The fiercely glare at each other, suddenly the two begin smacking at each other like kids would do in a fight. I stand there a bit underwhelmed. "At least I don't have to worry about those two." I give a relieved sigh when a metal rod flings past my head. Adeline and Cas glare at each other with intense bloodlust. "What did you say you'd to to Love infront of me?" Cas asks as the veins in her head become more visible.

The rod of metal that was floating into Adeline hand then begins to twist and bend into a crude sword.

"Cute a sex demon thinks she can fight." She in a mocking tone. Adeline's body is suddenly cloaked in a pink aura "H-hey! What the?!" She says as she is flung twords Cas who slams her into the wall. "Im still a demon, girl don't underestimate me." Cas says in a unusually serious tone.

Adeline rushes Cas and brings the sword down onto her face. "Ahh!!! My face!" Cas screams as blood pours down her face. Cas screams as she tries to close the wound with her hands, but all she does it spread the blood across her face. "What have you done!?! My face! Ahhh haha." The screams soon turn to laughter as Cas removes her hands revealing her unscratched face.

Cas then grabs Adelines arm and throws her across the room. "A small blade like that won't even break my nails." Cas says as her nails form claws. "Die you bitch!!" She screams as she rushes Adeline. Adeline lets out a smile, just as Cas is about to slash her Adeline brings down her sword onto Cas' arm. As the girls fight they become less and less like themselves I turn to see Liz punch a hole through Mio's Chest, Joy cuts off one of Rias's arms, Lilly and Asia are still slapping each other.

I stand in the middle of the room tring to stop the fights. "What do I do??? Im not strong enough to stop them when they get like this..." I try to think of a way to suppress there rage. "What would make them calm? What calms these girls?!" I stop and look down a my jeans. I take a breath then charge Mio who is about to behead Liz. "Please work." I think.

"Haha! Did you think that you could beat me?" Mio says as she tries to strangle Liz. "Now I'll show you just how wrong you..." Mio suddenly moans so loud that the others freeze to see what happened. They turn to find my fondling Mio from behind. My hands wrap around he tits as I do my best to get everyone's attention. "No Darling that's. . .unfair." Mio collapses onto the floor.

A sudden chill goes down my spine. I turn around to she the others have forgotten there rage have turned there full attention to me. "D-darling!" Rias screams before jumping at me. "I'm next!" The others follow tring to get me to fondle them as well. "A-at least they stoped fighting." It think as they surround me.