Chapter 143

I sit in class with my arm propping up my head while the teacher dose his lecture, its the second day with out any of the girls here and my school life has gone back to how it was before we started dating with the days going by slowly and the teachers seem to talk slower just to waste time, however I wasn't complaining.

I can get more sleep and I don't have rush my club duties to spend time with a girl, I can have Jacob Nate and Amir over to my house and don't have to worry about there being a naked girl laying on my bed or bras and panties laying around my floor. "When did they even move that stuff in my room?" I think looking down at my notebook and scribble down some notes. "The only times they were in my room was when I invited them and when they.... Appeared in my room in the morning." I shake my head as I look back up at the teacher who is passing back test.

I then look at the clock and with a sigh of relife the bell rings for lunch. "That's the bell head to lunch and don't forget to study tonight everyone." The teacher says opening the door and dismissing us, I grab my stuff and make my way out of class heading twords the cafeteria, "I think the others got caught and have detention for the next few days." I mutter to myself, "Maybe I can just grab an apple and head up to roof or under the bleachers.

I can just make something when I get home anyway." My phone buzzes and to my amusement its Jacob. "So they got detention for lunch and after school? They really need another hoddy." I sigh as i shake my head. If they didn't get laid soon I fear that there going to get arrested or thrown in prison. I begin ponder some ways to help them, maybe I can get Cas to set them up with some succubi, but if I did that I'd owe Cas a favor and she's probably the last person I want to owe.

I turn the corner enter the lunch room and quickly grab an apple from one of the stands. The halls always get quite around lunch since lunch is probably the longest time you have in school to meet up with your friends. "What are doing out here?" A voice says behind me, "Hmm?" I turn to see MS Kiyoko standing behind me with her hands on her hips and a stern expression on her face. "You know that Yui doesn't like it when students just wonder around the halls you know."

I give a nervous laugh and smile. "Yeah sorry about that I just got some extra energy to burn I guess." She sighs and shakes her head, "Well then how about you use that extra energy to help me." She says with folded arms, "Umm sure what did you need help with?" "After school come to my room since it will take awhile, I'll need you to help me carry boxes to my room then help with putting some old text books in the boxes then take to the library."

She turns around and waves at me. "See you after school then." She says turning the corner. "Well at least I got something to do today.