Chapter 128

The guy squares up to Amir who has a relaxed grin on his face, "Im going to kick your ass." The guy says but his threat is met with a cocky smirk from Amir. "Sorry but your threat dosen't worry me. I don't really think that much of anyone here... Except for my friends here." He charges Amir full of rage but to everyone's surprise he easily dodges his punches

, "Are you talking this seriously?" Amir asks catching his fist." The guy growls but smirks, "You can fight but your not very smart." A sudden thud from behind spins Amir around. "Damn It." Jacob and Nate are pinned down by two of the guys friends. "Aww what's wrong loser? Not so...cocky..."

The entire room goes silent and almost alien as sweat runs down the guys brow. "What. The. Hell. Going. On." A voice says. The guy quickly spins around to see Aden with his eyes obscured by his hood standing there with and despite his eyes being hidden the boy can feel his piercing gaze.

He begins to walk forward twords the group each step echoing throughout the building. The guy balls his fist. "I'm not going to let your dumb ass intimidate me! You think your hot shit now that you've gotten laid?! No one believes those "fights" you been in?!" The boys eyes look down to see a large puddle of blood laying at Aden's feet. When he looks up Aden's hand are now covered in blood and one tightly grips an equally blood cover blade.

His once stone like face spattered with blood and a sickning grin spreads across his face. A single red eye pierces through the boy in front of Aden. "Hey man!" One of his friends calls he franticly looks back to where there voice are but to his shock and horror the world around him has become nothing but a pure red void with his two friends standing a few feet away.

Dispute only being silhouettes it was clear that the figures were the boys friends, a giant gash runs across there chest. "Hey man! Wake up!" The boys eyes start widen as he regains consciousness. "W-what happened?" He asks rubbing his head