Chapter 81

The girls stand infront of my mom with determined expressions. Mom claps her hands signifying that the next game has began. "Now, you all can surely dress to the liking of my son, but how well do you know him? So for this game you have one and a half hour to go into town and get something for him."

She reaches to grab her purse but by the time she turns around there gone. "Geez I was going to give them the money. Oh well." Me and her sit on the couch. "So what do you think they'll get for you?" She as with a smile. "I don't care what they bring. Your the one who started this."

Meanwhile

Rias and Mio race through the mall looking in stores for a gift. "What do I get him?!" Mio thinks as her head looks left and right for a gift. Rias begins to frantically dial a number on her phone. "Yeah?" A tired guys voice says yawning over the line. "Cris! What kind of gift do guys like?!" Cris yawns again, "Rias, it's to early for th-" Rias screams at her phone, "Tell me!" She continues to yell at him over the phone, Liz scans through the isles of comic books.

"What would he like, what would he like?" A boy with glasses walks up to her. "E- excuse me would you-" Liz turns her head and looks at him with a murderous gaze. "Get lost." She says angrily. Cas browses through the lingerie store. "Hmm. What to get for him." Asia silently watches them, she then picks up her phone and dials and number.

The phone rings for a moment before I voice picks it up. "Who is this?" Nate asks, "Nate it's Asia, now your going to tell me what kinda of gifts Aden likes." Nate laughs, "And if I don't?" Asia's voice grows darker. "I'll make sure the rest of your life is miserable. Don't test me." Nate responds with a shake voice. "Y-yeah. Well he was talking about a new game he wanted yester-" Before he can finish Asia responds, "Name?" "I-its called dragon quest 3D." (I hope this isn't a real game.) Asia hangs up the phone and begins to walk over to the local game store.

Back at my house

"Here Darling. I hope you like its a new T.V!" Mio says happily. "T-thanks. What am I going to do with this?" Rias is the next girl to run into my house she hands me a few games that I've been wanting. The next girl to run in is Liz, "Here Aden, for you." She hands me a set of comics that i have never seen. "Oh, thanks Liz." I say with a smile. Soon all the girls come back and hand me there gifts.

After the girls give there gifts Asia walks up to me and hands me a jacket. "A jacket?" The others think as Asia smiles. "Your old one was ripped. I over heard that you had ripped your favorite. So I wanted to get you a new one. I hope you like it." I red blush goes over my face. "Thanks Asia I mean it. Thanks." "Looks like Asia won this round." My mom says.