Chapter 154

My jaw drops. "What?! What kind of question is that!" Yui taps her figures on the desk. "Do you somethings forget your at school? Recently you've been getting into fights. Both on and off campus, your grades have changed as well but they've went form average C's to high B's and low A's. The world doesn't revolve around around you. The fights you've been getting in are causing trouble and there have been talk of lawsuits."

My eyes widen, "Lawsuit? Those fights were only self defense. I'm not the type to-" Yui snaps her fingers. "Quite boy. Listen to me." I flinch back and return to facing the ground in my seat, "S-sorry. I... I didn't mean to snap like that." Yui sighs clearly annoyed, "Listen, I know your not a bad kid. You have a good heart and your a people pleaser. That's why your in this situation, you aren't able to say no to your friends or your girlfriends."

She shakes her head and sighs, "And I do know you've been... Enjoying yourself on school grounds. They may have been trying to keep it a secret but some camera footage..." Yui gets up from her chair and walks around me, "Though I must say... For a student your... Well endowed."

I turn red and look away, "Your a teacher..." Yui chuckles. "So is Kiyoko. But I know you two started dating." I gulp and start to shake, "w-what? I would never..." The door to Yui's office opens and before i even turn around it locks again.

"You can cut the act hun. Yui and I are old friends and I told her that she needed to... Taste you." Kiyoko says gently setting me down on the chair. Kiyoko messages my shoulders as Yui gets up and sits down on me legs. Both women stare down at me with lustful intent.

There brest are just big enough where my head is trapped between them. "Yui... Is that a wedding ring?" I ask muffled between them. "Dose it matter?"