Chapter 145

Ms Kiyoko slides her long snake like tongue down my throat. "You have such a delicious taste boy." She somehow says with a smile as her pupils squish together and her normal green eyes become a beautiful yellow. Her tail suddenly flings me to the other side of the room. "Now." she says as she undos her shirt with a seductive smile, a forked tongue flickers out her smile. She quickly slithers upto me and embraces me in her chest.

"I can't wait to play with you!" Moans and grunts silently echos throughout the empty hall as Kiyoko soon find her self bewitched by me and my... Ability. "Wow, and I thought I was the animal but that... Was just unexpected." I lay next to her silently catching my breath. Kiyoko turns over to me with a smile, "So how was that? Better than the others?" I take a breath then smile, "Your amazing." She smiles then kisses my cheek, before standing herself up with her tail. "This dosen't have to be a one and done thing you know. Since your already in a polygamist relationship, would you like add a liama to your little harem?" I raise my brow, "Really?"

She smiles then nods, "I am an avid follower of my kinds traditions, and they state that if male out dos and over powers you, then you should becomes his mate. Although its usually tribes are lead by female and males are kept as...pets." She smiles, "And any man I've slept with always quits after about ten minutes...if I'm lucky." I smile flattered but also concerned. "Sure I guess." She wink and after we get dressed Kiyoko kisses my cheek,

"I'll see you tomorrow, and hers my personal number if you ever get...bord." She winks and blows a kiss and a blush.