Chapter 106

Warning: Smut

Aden and Joy lovingly kiss. "Joy are you sure about this? What if you become a fallen angle?" Aden says in between Joy's kisses. Joy refuses to stop from kissing him, "It's fine Aden where doing this out of love for each other there's no reason for me to feel lust when I only feel true love for you." She looks down at the boner in Aden's pants. "And besides love." She slides down to it and pulls down his annoying pants.

As she release his dick from his pants it almost hits Joy in the face, she stares almost mesmerized by the length and thickness of Aden's shaft. "I-its bigger than I expected."  She says wrapping her hands around it, she starts to gently stroke Aden's member her movements are clumsy and stiff compared to one of the others. Joy keeps her eyes locked on Aden's member as it moves and twitches. "I'm sorry for my inexperience compared to those other girls." She says while tring to please him. "It's fine." Aden says tring to keep from cumming on her face from the pleasure of the girls.

Joy shakes her head not believing him, "Your lying, your holding back the pleasure of those other two." The moans from Aden's room grow louder as Joys expression grows more and more displeased. She gets up and steps back, Joy reveals her white wings and golden halo. "You get more aroused when you have sex with a monster right?" She says as she leans against the wall behind her, she lifts one of her legs and pushes her white panties to the side to reveal her vagina. "Then you should love this from." She smiles taunting Aden to her.

"Are you really sure about this?" Aden says worried, Joy smiles warmly. "I told you it's fine, don't worry you precious mind about the details and just fuck my pussy." Aden presses his dick up against and into her. Joy shuts her eyes and grits her teeth, "It hurts!" She says as a bit of glowing blood drips on the floor, "Are you okay?" He asks, "Fine. Just keep going."

Aden begins to move and slowly the pain begins to fade and is replaced with an unforgettable pleasure. Her breath quickens as she comes to crave the feeling. Her pussy suddenly tightens around his dick her face goes from blank to craving his dick. "I can morph my body any way at any time." She says panting. "So that means I can make my pussy so tight you'll never want anything else!" She pushes Aden onto the floor then stands over top of him as her pussy drips onto his dick.

She begins to stroke him with force and haste. "Are you going to cum soon? Do it! Spray your seed all over my pure body!" She stops then slams her self down onto his dick. Her insides begin to squirm and rub against his dick. "Doesn't this feel great?" She asks as she slams her hips harder against his member. "Who knew that sex could feel so great!" The three duplicates of Aden are on the verge of breaking.

As the three girls indulge themselves with his body. There faces full of ecstasy and pleasure. As Aden looks up at Joy his eyes open in shock as her pure white wings begin fade and darken. "Your wings!" He shouts, Joy looks behind her then smiles. "Oh what do you know I'm falling." She says as her wings begin to blacken. "I thought you said you won't fall!" He screams, Joy laughs, "I actually wanted to fall. That way I can bair your child! We'll be so happy so happy."

She slams down onto him with extreme force and the three Aden's cum simultaneously. As he watches the girls smile his sight fades and he passes out from exhaustion.