Chapter 110

My eyes feel heavy as I try and open them. I look up with half opened eyes, my vision is blurry and distorted from whatever drug Nine had pumped into me. The sounds of rattleing chains creaking wood pierce my ears as it goes dark again. I awake again vision less blurry and body less stiff. "My head." I say as I try to move my arms, they barely move an inch when I sudden a chill as I come to find that I've been chained to a chair.

I jerk pointlessly against the chains while calling for help. I look across the room to see Rias chained up more heavily than me. "Ri!" I say jerking forward and nearly falling over. She looks up at me, she glares at me but also looks worried for me. Her she grunts to call for or yell at me but finds her mouth to be gagged.

"Ri are okay? What the hell happened! Where are we?!" I suddenly freeze as a door opens behind me. A haunting hum follows behind an almost echoing footsteps, Nine walks past me with a sweet smile but the smile does little to cover up the chilling look in her eyes. "Oh, your awake master!" She says as she place a large patter down, before turning around to me.

She walks around behind me and wraps her arms around me, I flinch away from her but she only grips me tighter and looks smugly over at Rias before get back up and returning to the large platter. "Nine! Let us go. You can't do this!" I say struggling against my chains. She ignores my pleas and pulls a large knife from the platter. "Master, are you aware that this girl is not a human? She's an evil monster that's probably only sapping away your soul bit by bit. I can have such and evil wench do that to my master, can I?"

Her blank face suddenly is twisted into a large smile, she takes a step twords Rias while brandishing the knife. She raises it over her head, "Good bye homewrecker!" She says. "Wait! You've got this all wrong I know she's a demon!" She pauses, then turns to me. "I never said she was a demon. So you must be telling the truth, but why would you stay with such a hideous creature?"

I take deep breath before explaining my life's situation. "To be honest, I'm currently in a relationship with eight girls. All of them are monsters, and they all know about it." Nine pauses then with a flick over her wrist she cuts off Rias's gag. "Is he telling the truth? Are eight of you monsters... Sharring him?" Rias spits out bits of cloth and fuzz from her mouth. "Yeah. He's dating seven other girls and he seems to only attracted other monsters."

She glares at me, "Darling. We need to talk after this." I nod silently then look up Nine who has been silent. She suddenly bursts into a frenzy. "Yay! Master can be mine!" She throws the knife and tackles me while I'm still tied to the chair. "Master! Master! Masters mine!" As she squeezes me her entire body burst into flames.

"The hell!" She continues to hug me despite still being completely engulfed in flames. Rias suddenly grabs her and lifts her off me. "Please keep your flames under control if your going to confess to him, Pyromancer." Rias swipes at me but all that is destroyed are the chains that binded me to the chair. "Thanks." I say getting up from the hot and broken chains.

Nine breaks free from Rias grasp and separates me away from her. "Mine." She snares at Rias. "Oh? Don't try that shit with me." She says angry at Nine.