Chapter 102

Not a flashback chapter

Mio and I sit at the cafes table in silence. "Was I so dense that I didn't realize that so many girls had feelings for me? Jeez I really am a hard head." I sigh, Mio places her hand on mine, "It's okay you know." She says to me in a warm tone, "I was good at hiding how I felt from everyone. I also made sure to hide it from you. I was embarrassed because of who I was... And what I was." She quietly mutters the last part. "I didn't want to hurt you." I chuckle as I remembers all the times Mio had tackled me and scratched me, and the few times she had... Forced herself onto me. We continue to sit there silently eating. "Aden?" Mio says quietly. "Yeah, what's up?" "I'm sorry that I got you hurt then." I smiles, "Its fine." Mio gets up from her chair and throws some money on the table.

"Well now that were thoroughly sad lets go and continue our happy date!" She pulls me out of my chair and along the sidewalk, while humming a small tune. I smile, "she really can go from zero to a hundred fast." She drags me along untill we come to the mall. She drags me into the mall, "Darling, will you help me buy some things?"

She asks with a hint lewdness in her voice. "As long as you don't take me to a lingerie shop." She grabs my hand before answering. "I'll think about it, but no promises." She says with a smile, she pulls me around the mall and we stop at the occasional store and food cort. "So Darling do you have anywhere you want to go? So far we've only went to places I've wanted to go."

I laugh, "I'm fine. I don't think I've need anything since we've started dating. You all make sure I have almost anything I need right before I need it. Wether it be food or a new game,  you always get it for me." Mio looks away. "Shit! He doesn't know that I can read his mind! If he catches on I won't be able to indulge myself with his dirty fantasies any more!" She nervously thinks, "Hey are you okay? You got quiet all of a sudden."

In her embarrassment she pulls me into the nearest shop. "Darling pick one out for me!" She says with her eyes closed. "But, but." She opens her eyes to see panties everywhere. She smiles, "Well of course I want you to choose these after all your the one who see them the most. After I finally drag Mio out of the store we walk down the street twords my house. I turn twords the walkway to my house and wave to Mio. "Bye. I'll see you tomorrow Mio." As I close the door Mio stops and instantly stops me from closing the door.

"Darling. Why didn't you tell me you were so horny?! My body is always ready for your use!" I try to run but she quickly grabs me. "Now now, we haven't had sex in awhile anyway lets fix that.