Chapter 46

As I carry Asia and her new books down the street people can't help stop and stare. "I don't like this. I've always hated being in the spotlight, and now in this new life of mine I'm always in it." I sigh and continue walking back to my house with Asia still past out from her embarrassment.

As we step through the door Mio and Rias both sit on our couch going through old photos of me. "And here is when we went to the beach the first time." My mom says ignoring the fact that there eyes are filled with hearts.

She looks up from the book, "Oh, what happened to the girl?!" She says concerned, I sigh, "She's my age." I laugh nervously, "Meet my new girlfriend mom." She smiles, then goes back to the album, "Dose it not worry her how many girls I bring home?" Inside Aden's mom's head, "It's so nice he popular with all these pretty girls. I wonder who he will marry." She giggles as she flips through the albums pages.

Asia jolts up from her nap and looks around, "Where am I?" She says as I come in with two glasses. "You passed out so I carried you here." She looks down at the neck, the silver pendant sparkles in the sunlight. "I ruined our date." She looks about to cry when I hug her.

"Nah, I had fun." She smiles then immediately goes over to the manga she bought forgetting everything that happen. "Darling! Where's those mangas you promise me?" I laugh then get up to grab the books, as I hand them to her she pulls me beside of her. "Lets read them together Darling!" She says as she places her head on my shoulder.

A Losers Haremजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें