Chapters 133

Warning Graphic and sexual. contant

Cas sits in a large and messy warehouse. She looks around trying to find a way out, on both sides of here are two concrete polls and in front are the three boys who brought her here.  "Let me go you perverts." She growls trying to free her hands from the ropes that bind her hands. "Now what? We've taken our goddess but what should we do, She hates us." One whispers to his group, "We should allow her to calm down then explain to her why we are doing this."

The third sighs as he pushes up his glasses, "Fools firat of all we must cleanse her body of that wretched boy." They turn to Cas with a twisted lust in there eyes, "I'll give you one warning, touch me and I'll kill you." They approach her steadily, "Goddess please understand and for give us for this but its for your own good."

"There, you should now know her location." Ri says removing her hand from arm. "Thanks as soon as you get back I'll keep my end of the deal." I turn to head twords her location when Ri stops me, "Before you go can I offer you a warning?"

She says leaning against the wall with her arms folded, "Warning? What are you talking about?" I turn back to her and walk back to her. "Cas may be a succubus but she's still a pure blooded demon like me. If she was kidnapped for her body its likely that she'll show off her rage more than her lust."

The boys untie Cas's struggling legs and retie them to two poles next to her. "Stop! You try this and and I'll fucking kill the three of you." As the continue to try and defile Cas her pink succubus arua begins to burn adn twist into a demonic arua. "W-what?!"

One of the boys says as he backs away in horror, "I said get off ME!!!" Her voice alone sends them flying back into the wall. The ropes snap as she easily breaks it. "Time to slaughter!" Cas says with a demonic voice.