Chapter 51

Warning : graphic content

The claws formed from raw iron slash through two of the men, they lay there slowly and painfully bleeding out from the faint gashes in the chests, legs and arms. As the third looks up he see that one of them was gutted like a fish with his entrails hanging from one of the claws. The other coughs up blood in globs. As he tries to stand a sharp pain goes through his leg.

He looks back to see one of iron claws had reshaped into a jagged arrow and is digging its self deeper into his legs. "W-What are you?!" He screams as Adeline steps closer. She kneels down to him and smiles, "I'm a High school student. What else?" With a swing of her hand half his head is cleaved off by one of the claws. Aden and the girl run through the forest, "We should go back to help that lady!" The little girl yells.

Aden laughs, "Trust me she'll be fine." Two guns click from behind Aden and them. He slowly turns around to see two more men with guns. "Oh, come on." He thinks, one of the men aims his guy at Aden's face. "Alright, set her down and hand her over." He says sternly. Aden sighs as he put the girl down. "I want you to go hide I'll find you after I'm done here. Okay?" He says smiling.

She shakes her head back and forth repeatedly. "No! Your going to get hurt and-" He puts his hand on her head. "Have some faith in me. I won't be long just run okay?" She starts to tear up but nods the runs away. Aden stands up and stretches. "Now, you can leave or I'll kill both of you. Which will it be?" The two start to laugh. One raises his gun up two Aden's still turn head. "You've got balls I'll-" His arm suddenly go numb and fall limp. "What the hell!?" The second starts to raise his gun but the same happens to him. "Now, now I told you, you had two options but you chose death so. . ."

With out another word the two men's head fall to the ground. There eyes watch as there headless corpses fall beside of them. "I warned you." Aden says walking away. Adeline soon meets up with Aden and the girl again and they take her to the police station. As they exit the girl and her mother approach them. They girl walks up to them, "Thank you. For helping me." Aden and Adeline smile.

"Glad your safe." They say as they part ways. Adeline and I walk home. She glances at the wound that has stoped bleeding. "Are you okay?" She asks. I smile, "Fine how about you?" She waves as she crosses the street, "I'm fine see you at school." I laugh.

A detective walks into the chiefs office. "Sir, we have a problem." The chief turns to him. "What is it." He says exhausted. "We found five bodies in the woods with strange wounds." "What are they?" The detective hands over the autopsy reports. He reads them aloud.

"Three look like they were attack by a giant jagged weapon. While the nerves in the arms of the other two were completely destroyed, and there heads were severed cleanly in one swipe." The chief looks up from the report. "What happened to the arms?" The detective shrugs. "No idea. The corner has no idea. What should we do?" "Launch an investigation. What else." The chief says.