Chapter 141

I wake up the next day and grown as it's yet another monday. I feel arou d the bed half expecting to feel the warm of one the girls, "Oh right..." I say with barely opened eyes. I stretch out with a smile as I usually have be squished between two bodies. My head sinks i to to the pillow and I take a breath with a smile,

"Would it be wrong to say that I'm enjoying this?" I think with a smile. I take a few more moments to enjoy the space and stretch out but with my alarm clocks constant beeping. After a moment of trying to enjoy resting I get up and turn off my alarm, "Okay, okay time for school." I step out of my room and into the bathroom, as I turn on the shower I prepare my uniform and step in and enjoy all the newfound space that's now in my shower. After a few more tasks I grab my bag and coat and step out to the cool winter air. "Geez its getting colder already..." I say with shiver, "Hold on!" Nate says jumping back,

"What?" I say walking down my driveway, "Where are the girls?!" He loudly explains. "What are you talking about Nate?" I say stepping onto the sidewalk. "For the last few months I have not seen no less than two girls at your side!" Nate starts to search the immediate area for any sign of a girl, "There all busy this week. So I get to have a week to myself." I say as we begin walking down the sidewalk, "Wheres J and Amir?"

I ask looking around for them. "There somewhere sucks i got stuck meeting up with you." He say with a sigh, "Man i could have been in the girls locker room right now.."

Nate and I make our way to school in silence. "So what's it like?" Nate says abruptly. "What?" I say looking away from the street and at him. "I'm just curious how your able to do it." He says looking up at the sky with a smile. I groan irritated with him for being so vague. "Be specific." I say with a final groan,

"Well I'm just wondering how you seduce and smooth talk any girl you talk to, to make it worse you do it so nonchalantly. Despite being the most introvert of the group your only one with a girlfriend, Several as a matter of fact." He says with an irritated groan. I smile slightly and chuckles as I look back at the passing cars. "Do you remember the year before we entered highschool?

When you and J would walk up to and bug any girl who would listen? Nate laughs, "Don't remind me." He says with shaking his head, "Anyway whenever you would ask those girls who they found the most attractive how would they say?" Nate grounds and shakes his head, "They said if they had to date one of us they'd date you...and some even hit on you."

He grumbles the last part. "So I guess out of the three of us I'm the most attractive." Nate sighs, "I guess you have a rugged charm to you huh?" He say bumping me with his elbow. "Maybe you can help the three of us get a girlfriend." I chuckle, "You know what would happen if I got caught talking to another girl." I say shaking my head. "Well is there any advice you can give?" He says with a perked up smile.

"Well you can stop trying to steal girls underwear, be nice and respectful to the girls around you." "And study hard of corse." We both turn around to see Ms.kikyoko standing behind us. "If you want a girls attention you have to have passion." She smiles and walks past us twords school. "Good day you two." She says. "Was that weird to you?" Nate says leaning over to me. "No why would you think that?" Nate sighs and shrugs, "I don't know just a feeling."