Chapter 31

Warning graphic content

The class sits still in dead silence, Mio turns to them, "I said leave!" Within moments the room is empty with only us filling the space. "Aden why are you in such a bad mood? Did I do something wrong?" Mio says looking at my face, but with no response she start to speak again, "It's okay Aden you can talk to me about anything." Her words are still met with an unnerving silence.

"Aden please, tell me how I can help." She begs she continues to plead and beg for awhile untill I turn to her. For a brief moment she smiles, "Mio, I hate you and I don't want to see you ever again." Mio's smile turns into sobs, as she falls to the floor with a broken heart. The bell ending the class rings and I get up to leave but find Mio pulling on my pants leg.

"No! Please don't leave me Darling! Whatever I did to make you mad I'll fix it I promise! Just. . .just give me another chance please!" As she sits there crying I pull away my leg.  I try and shake off her grip, she continues to grab and pull me down to her. Minutes later I find myself kicking her to loosen her grip.

"Let go of me you hore!" She continues to cling to my leg and looks up at me with tearful eyes, "No! I love you and I'm not letting you go." As she clings onto my leg I feel a sudden surge of anger watching her. My leg moves back and swings full force into the spot above her temple. Hearing the crack of her skull enrages me more as I swing again this time in her ribs. As she groans on the floor at my feet the wound on her head starts to pour blood as she looses consciences.

"Later. . . princess." I say as I walk out the door."No! This can't be happening the boy that I feel in love with is walking away from me. Dose he really hate me!?" She thinks as she watches me leave the room. As I walk down the school hall I suddenly find my self face to face with Rias. "Aden, what-" I begin to walk past her as well, "Rias, I'm also breaking up with you. So don't act like you know me." I say with no emotion in my voice.

Rias suddenly falls to the ground students rush to her. She turns back twords me with a shaky voice, she utters out, "T-Take it back." She gets up and starts to rush twords me grabbing me from behind. "I know you still love us! Don't push us away." Her hands suddenly are broken apart and my hand wraps around her troat. I look up at her with a sickening smile, "Oh really? Well then prez tell me, if I love you guys so much then why did I just beat the he'll out of Mio?"

Her determined eyes fade. "W-What?" She asks concerned, "That's right! I beat the hell out of her untill she stoped moving!" I start to laugh uncontrollably. She grabs my arm with a determined fire in her eyes. "You act like your happy, but why are you crying inside?" She asks unfazed, The fire in her eye sparks the rage inside of me and once again i lash out.

The crack of her skull as my fist made contact with her head could be heard throughout the entier hallway, that was quickly begining to fill with students. as my fist makes contact with her head blood is flung from the impact. Students rush to pull me away from her motionless body before i can strike her again, "Get him away from her!" One screams, "Go get Cris!" Yells another. breaking free from the countless students holds i continue to beat her motionless body until i could've sworn i killed her but, suddenly she looks up and i freeze in my tracks from the look on her face. She doesn't have the look of fear her that everyone around us has,  but instead is giving me the softest smile that i have ever seen on her with tears in her eyes from the pain, "Don't worry Darling, hit me all you want. Get that anger out of you. I'll still love you no matter what." She says softly in my ear.

"Rias I-i... really hate you." i tell her before grabbing her by the hair and smashing her head onto the ground with another audible crack from her skull Cris rushes down the hall, "What the hell is happening!?" He looks at me on top of Rias broken body. He rushes at me screaming "Rias!" His body suddenly stops, "im fucked if i go over there, i don't even have it in me to look him in the eye. how am i ever supposed to say that i  love rias if i can't even protect her from this monster." Cris thinks as I walk past him. After I turn the corner he rushes to Rias.

The world around her fades as she looses consciousness. In the darkness a sudden light shows her an illusion, it's of us walking down the aisle of a church. She's in a wedding dress, and smiling. The ceremony goes on and by the end we lean in kiss when she suddenly jolts up screaming my name. "So your finally awake Rias." Liz says as she sits between the two beds.

Rias suddenly feels a pain in her head and is surprised to find her wrapped in bandages. "What, what happened?" Liz starts to explain there current dilemma. "Well you and Mio got the shit beaten out of you by Aden." Liz says "Mio?" Liz points over to the bed next to Rias's. Rias looks over at Mio far more damaged than her and covered in more bandages. "Aden, kicked me allot, but thanks to my healing factor I'm fine. But how do we get our old Aden back?" She asks,

"We can't. What ever pissed him off pushed him far enough to hurt you two." Liz says in a disheartening voice. "That's not true." Mio says both Rias and Mio look at her puzzled. "Mio, he practically kicked your skull in. How can we even make him listen to us?" Liz asks. Mio looks at the sheets then starts to clutch them tightly, "He may have done that but he missed my temple on purpose. Something inside of him doesn't want to hurt us but his rage and guilt compelled him to."

Liz suddenly starts to talk, "Okay, then but what made him so mad?" Rias turns away, "I know." She mutters, they both turn to her, "Then what happened?" Liz and Mio say as the get in her face. Rias takes her time and explains what happened this morning. Liz and Mio ponder the tale. "So his friends made him mad." Liz says as she cracks her knuckles, "No! The reason his friends left is us! We selfishly take him and they blame him, but. . . we should take the blame." Rias says saddened. Liz starts to walk out the room, "Then I'll go talk to them, I'll straighten this out and make everything normal." Liz says calmly, "Don't be violent, we don't need them to hate us more!" Rias screams. "I know." She says as she closes the door.