Chapter 134

Warning: Graphic Contant

Cas's skin begins to burn untill turning a singed black and red. Her smaller horns grow larger untill they become indistinguishable from the ones Ri has. Her pink and playful flames feed off her rage and hate untill the begin to burn a dark red. Her heart shaped eyes begin to crack and split with anger and sorrow. "You three tried to force your disgusting bodies onto me! I only want one is Aden! You pathetic beings think I enjoyed you?!" Her hand then begins to change into a rock like gauntlet with lava dripping from the cracks.

"I'll kill all of you!" She dashes at them with her bloodlust dripping from her. "Fuck!" One says as he raises his arms in a pointless attempt to defend himself. "That's enough!" Aden says as he seemingly appears between Cas and the boys, "That's enough." He says tightly gripping her gauntlet while a low sizzling is hand. "They tried to rape me! Let me kill them!" The sizzling grows louder as her rage grows. "Let me handle them, I don't want you getting in trouble with the law."

The sizzling stops and her demonic features disappear instantly, "Fine, I trust you and I'm sorry for burning you hand." She says turning away, "Its fine wait outside." She walks away and slams the sliding door, "H-hey Aden no hard feelings right?" One of the boys asks slowly approaching him with the other two, "Is she telling the truth?" Aden asks, "About w-what?" Another stumbles out,

"Did you try to rape my girlfriend?" Aden quickly snaps back, "Well..." A sinister laugh freezes the three. "Oh don't even bother answering, I wasn't planning on let any of you go anyway." Blood suddenly splatters the faces of two of the boys as Aden instantly slits the troat of the third, "Now do me a favor and die quickly." The three fall with silent screams frozen on there face. Aden silently wipes the blood from his hands,

"It seems I'll have to be more careful now, I'll also have to be on the look out for any others..." He sighs then chuckles before heading out to Cas, "Okay let's head back to my house." I say with a smile. "Did you kill them?" Cas says walking beside me, "No. I just beat them." I say with a smile, "Then why dose you hands smell of blood and death..."

She sighs a pulls my hands and runs her tongue across one of my fingers, "I don't need blood like her, but to the think that you would kill for me... I know my thing is im always horny but, this makes my body burn..." I pull my hand away, "Promise me not to tell anyone about this. Please." Cas raises an eyebrow, "Something wrong Babe?" She asks, "Promise me?" I ask again, "Okay if that's what you want I won't tell another soul..." I smile and take her hand, "Lets get back, my sister shouldn't be back for awhile."