Chapter 58

I stretch and yawn as I sit beneath the tree in our schools courtyard. Students seem to cluster with there friends and its rare to them go to the different groups of kids. Jacob and Nate sit on the sides of the tree looking through there phones. Grabbing my arms are Liz and Mio, while in the mornings I usually get more peace since almost all the girls have something to do, but there's always two at my side now a days.

"You know Liz you don't have to join us every night.? I'm more than enough for him." Mio says tring to provoke Liz. Liz scoffs at her, "Really? Last I checked your the first one to pass out from pleasure." She says with a smile, the two start to argue as my face only turns redder. "D-do you two always have to talk about our private life in public." I say breaking the two up.

Before they answer a crowd forms as a new girl walks through the courtyard with Rias. Mio groans, "Great a new girl." I sigh as I get up to meet Rias. As I approach Rias introduces us. "Aden this is Cas. She just moved here."

Cas greets my happily, "Hello. I've heard allot about you from Rias, Aden." I laugh nervously, "Oh, well I hope you settle in alright."

Later at lunch

I get up to escape the girls constant allures as I walk down the hall twords the bathrooms I contemplate my life choices. "Was it a good idea to date a hoard of horny monster women?" I sigh and as enter the bathroom and immediately go silent. Cas and a random guy are having sex in the bathroom, I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming.

Cas and the guy moan and grunt like there having a good time. Within moments the man finishes and starts to pant. "Wow, that's the best." He says exhausted. Cas giggles, "I'm glad you liked it." As they talk I silently slip out of the bathroom and run back to the lunch room.

Over the next few weeks I notice Cas seducing more and more men, some had girlfriends others. . . were teachers. After about a half a month I had almost forgotten all about Cas and her. . . habits, due to my crazy life I can't really worry about others at the moment. I wash my hands in the bathroom of school twords the end of lunch, I go to grab a paper towel when I hear a familiar click locking the bathroom door. "Really?" I ask turning around expecting to see one of the women I'm with but to my shock and horror it's Cas with a devilish smile.

"Yes, really." She says without breaking her smile. I stumble back onto the wall embarrassed, "W-what did you want Cas?" I say looking away from her. She continues to smile as she walks up to me, Cas stands infront of me blocking my exit, she runs her warm hands down my face. "You saw me and that boy a few weeks ago didn't you?" She asks, "I don't know what your talking about." She only grins more at my response. "Do you know the real reason I came to this school?"

I shake my head refusing to answer her. She smile, "You." I open my shut eyes, "What? Why!" I almost yell, "Simple, I heard some rumors about you. Then when I saw you were dating a demon I only go more interested. Since I'm a demon to."

I flinch at her words as she continues "Most guys only last one round with me. So I want to test your endurance. That's what we Succubi do after all." I start panic as I find that my body is frozen in place. "Now, be a good boy and-"Cas is suddenly thrown back into the wall, I look up to see Asia and Rias.

Asia's spider like tread wraps itself around Cass' neck. Rias pins her to the wall as her horns grow from her skull enraged by her words. "I let you into my school, overlook your habits and this is how you repay me? Now I'm pissed." Rias says griping her neck tighter.