Chapter 39

As Mio shifts to grab her lunch her legs on underside of her skirt open and her panties rub onto my pants. "Think pure thoughts, think pure thoughts!" I think tring to keep my libido from causing trouble. Just as things get bad they become worse, the lips of Mio's pussy seem to open around my semi hard dick, the warm and slightly wet walls rub against my dick as if there were nothing between them.

"I. . . I have to use the rest room." I say slipping out from under Mio and rushing to the restroom. I enter the restroom sweating bullets, I look down at my jeans the sigh relieved. "Whew, no bo. . .ner." Just as I finish my sentence a click from the only door out infront makes me slowly look up.

Mio stands infront of taping her foot. She begins to walk twords me almost like in a daze she pushes me into the wall and starts to rub my dick. "Why aren't you hard?" She asks almost depressed. "S-Should I be?" I ask looking to the side. "Yes, I want to see what happens when your engulfed in your lust like I am. I. . . I want you to violate me." She says softly.

"Mio, I can't I. . . I'm not the type of guy who would-" Her fingers close my mouth. "Darling, please." She asks pressing her tits against my chest. "I just can't." I walk out of the room before things get to X-rated. The day goes by without much of anything happing.

After school, Jacob, Nate and I sit up in my room playing game on my console. "Do you two think im a bad boyfriend?" I ask suddenly, but to my surprise it doesn't seem to bother them. "I don't think so. You just act shy is all."

Mio walks in my room  but stands at the door. "Darling can we talk outside for a moment?" She asks pulling me away. After were safely out in the halls of my house she speaks. "Aden, I thought about it and, I'm sorry. I should of been more considering of your feelings. Please, forgive me." She says holding back tears. "No, I'm at fault here to. I know that you tend to get carried away and I should be able to do things you want to do as well." After a few minutes of silence we start to laugh. "I'm glad your happy Darling." She says grabbing my arm, "I'm glad I can make you happy Mio."

So I probably won't be able to update regularly I'll post whenever I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.