Chapter 122

Asia sighs and turns around, "Hello aunt, how have you been?" I slowly turn around to see an older woman with black hair and two eyes slightly illuminating her face. While the rest of her body is mostly concealed by shadows, "Oh my and who is this?" The sound of multiple legs tap against the floor. She begins to speak again with a voice as sweet as honey.

"A boy... Seventeen no eighteen, brown hair both strait and curly, strong yet gentle to the touch, one with a brave heart yet afraid of his own shadow, and... One with a foggy past and an unclear future."

I look around confused, "This is your aunt Asia?" Hands cover in a thick chitin like armour grabs my shoulders and whispers into my ear with her honey like voice, "So this is the boy your always fantasizing about." I jump back and trip over my heel falling on my ass next to Asia.

"Aunt don't scare him like that." Asia says picking me up, the lady steps out of the shadows wearing a black kimono with red outlining the hands of the robe. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I don't get many visitors here. My name is Jessica, its a pleasure to meet you." She extends her hand out to me. "Umm, my name is Aden its a pleasure to meet you." I say shaking her cold and armor like hand.

"So what can I do for you two?" She asks, walking down the hall. Asia and I begin to follow her. "We need to see your files on succubi." Jessica smiles, "Okay follow me then." To my surprise she then disappears infront of my eyes.