Chapter 164

Ri and Liz watch stunned as Jake's punches miss as Aden makes minimal movements to avoid them. "What the hell is going on?!" Cas says as she and Asia rush into the lunchroom. "We just heard about Mio what the hell is going on?" She says walking up to Ri and Liz.

"I... I don't know. Has Aden told any of you anything about someone named Jake?" Liz says looking away ashamed that she couldn't help. The four look at each other expecting one of the others to know. "Nate! Jacob!" Ri says stopping her foot and turning to J and Nate. "Y-yeah?" Nate says snapping out form watching the fight.

"Who the hell is Jake? I know one or both of you two idiots know who he is." Ri says as the others turn twords them. "Yeah, you two have known Aden since you were young. Talk!" Asia says. J and Nate look at each other, "He's... Well he's an old friend of ours." Nate says but as he finishes Liz grabs his collar and lifts him up untill his feet was dangling above the ground. J takes a step back but Ri grabs his shoulder and pushes him froward.

"Friend? Friend?! I'm not in the mood for your dumb as jokes!" "Wh-where serious!" J says, "Look we met him before our schools mixed. He got caught and ended up in jail." Liz lets go of Nate and he gasps for air, "That dosen't answer me. Who is he?" Liz growls J and Nate shiver but Nate steps forward. "Jake used to bully me and J but Aden beat him in a fight. Ever since then he's been obsessed with beating Aden..."

Liz sighs putting her anger aside, for the moment as they all turn there attention back to the fight. Aden strings together a flurry of punches as Jake pushes through them and counters by hitting him as hard as he could muster in the chin. They both stand a few feet away form the other panting.

"Heh, if this is your best Aden then you've gotten rusty." Jake wipes the blood off his lip and chuckles a bit. "I've finally best you!" He yells as he charges Aden. Aden lets out a single chuckle. "Serious?" As Jake rushes at Aden his steps begin to feel heavier. "My breathing too." He thinks noticing how heavy it felt to breath.

A splash of red drops onto Jakes face as he looks down to the giant gash that has formed across his chest. As he tries to scream blood gushes form his mouth. "Ill show you serious." A figure says appearing before Jake, Its face covered in shadow with only a glowing smile spread across its face. Jake is suddenly flung into the window with Aden right in front of him. Jake stands there frozen in fear against the window as Aden strikes near inches away form Jakes face.

"Never. And I mean Never hurt her again." Aden says as the window start to crack making the entire panel almost shatters. "So that's the difference between them." Amir says slightly shaking, "while Jake was able to crack that window, when Aden actually fights his strength is..." Before Amir can finish Asia chimes in.

"Monstrous." Amir, J and Nate all nod as Aden walks past the group. "I'm going to go cool off. Take him to Chiyo after he calms down..." Aden glances at J and Nate. "Can I count on you guys?" He says his voice going back to its soft tone. Nate and J both nod. "Yeah we got it." "Yeah." Aden gives an exusted smile and nods. "Thanks." He says walking out of the room.