Chapter 37

When I open the door things go like I thought they would, mom is completely accepting of Liz and my sister threatens her. We eat and Liz and I fall asleep in my bed. A few weeks go by with nothing outside of my new 'normal' life. Then at lunch one day I find the three arguing over me again. "Today is my day you two!" Mio yells into my ear while pulling my left arm, "You had him yesterday you white haired bitch!" Rias yells in the other while pulling my right arm in the opposite direction. "Both of you can fuck off he's mine today!" Liz yells as she pull me neck in a third direction.

"G-guys! I have plans today." I say jerking my body free. "With who?" Mio asks as she scoots closer, I sigh "These three are beyond help." My mind says to itself. "I'm getting tutored today. I need to pass this math test." Rias takes a drink of her soda, "I can do that." She says offended. "I know, but. . ." my mind drifts into a scenario, "Okay Darling, for each question you answer right I'll take off one piece of clothing." Rias say as she unbuttons her shirt.

I shiver and continue to eat, and for a bit the peace is restored, untill Asia walks up to the table. "Aden, go to room one eighty instead of the library." She says then walks away. Mio drops her fork, "That's who's tutoring you?" She asks slowly. I sigh again, "Asia has the best grades here. So I asked her if she could help me. I'm not running off with her Mio." I say as I place my hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

The day goes by as slowly as any other, as the bell rings students rush to leave as I make my way deeper into the school. As I reach the room Asia sits at the two conjoined desks. "Ready?" She asks look up at me as I sit down. "Ready as I'll ever be." I laugh, Asia has taken the time to tutor me before in math, which has always struck me as odd.

"With all the requests she gets for help how dose she find the time to help me?" I think as I finish my studies. Asia looks from her bag at me with her signature dull stare, "Aden, do you think guys find me attractive?" I drop my papers in shock from her words. "I. . . ahh. . .well. . . no idea." I stutter out while tring to keep a clear head. "Do you?" She ask immediately after. For once in my life I find myself at a loss for words.

"Asia, if you need to change your self for someone then they aren't worth it." I say tring to avoid her question. She turns her head confused. "But you change for them." I look up from the floor scattered with papers at her, "Well yeah I do. But still they don't change for me, so I'll live with it." Asia ponders for a moment, "So you'll mach your personality to fit there needs? Why?" She asks persistently. After a few seconds I finally answer her. "Because, I love them." "Aden, are we friends?" She asks while we walk twords the exit.

"Of course, if you need anything I'll rush to help you Asia." I say with a smile. Asia suddenly stops, I turn to see what's wrong she pounces onto me. "Aden, date me to." She says her eyes pointed at me. "W-What!? No way." "Why not?" "Because, if I did I'd hate myself. All these beautiful women with my plain self. I. . . I wish that you could understand."

We remain silent for a few moments when Asia suddenly breaks our silence. "Okay I understand." She says. She moves her hand to her mouth, after sticking her finger inside of it she pulls it out. Her strands of saliva twist into a silky white tread. "The fuck?!" I say out loud.

"My family shares DNA with spiders. Making thread is simple. And I understand perfectly, all I need to do is take those three out of the picture so how about we run away together. Paris is nice this time of year." She says as the string in her hand slowly wraps around my head.

"Wait!" I yell, she stops. "Listen Asia I. . . I don't know why you have these feelings for someone like me,  but I will accept them. I'll go out with you to okay?" Her hands start to shake and tears well up in her eyes. "Really?" "Really." The thread unwinds and she helps me up, we walk out the doors and turn twords my house. All the way Asia holds me close.