Chapter 23

My sister stares down at her. "Let me go." Her fist suddenly slams her fist into Mio's face she falls to the ground, my sister stands over her. "Listen bitch my brother isn't the age to date. So you need to leave him alone. As she reaches for her I grab my sisters hand. We glare at each other with murderous intent. "Leave her alone Leah." I say in a stern voice. Mio looks up at us,

"What's going on the murderous intent is crazy. I've never seen him like this." Mio's heart starts to race. "Seeing him like this. . . it makes my heart race!" Me and my sister stare deeply into the others eyes with extreme hatred. She suddenly pulls back. "Okay okay, I give up. You win, but that doesn't mean I accept her." She walks up the stairs. My mom peeks in, "Oh, no Mio are you alright?"

"I'm fine mom." When she hears Mio call her mom she lights up. "What a fine young woman you are Mio." Mio gets up as she dose she staggers into me. "Darling, that hit made me feel a bit woozy, will you carry me into your room?" "Y-yeah." As I pick up Mio my hand accidentally slides doen to her ass. With a slight smile in her face she turns to me.

"That's not my legs Darling. Are you taking advantage of this?" "N-no! Sorry about that." She slightly smiles "It's fine." As we walk up to my room she clenches my shirt. When we enter my room she looks around as if she wasn't even hurt. "Mio are you even hurt?" She pauses, "Well that punch really did hurt but my healing made it go away right away." "Then I carried you up hear for nothing?" "No not nothing I really liked it."

She sits back down on the bed next to me and places her head on my shoulder. "Darling, there's something I need to tell you." "Sure anything Mio." She looks down with a red face, "Well I'm not in love with you." In that moment time stoped as my heart shattered. She grabs my shoulders and pushes me into the bed. "I'm obsessed with you. I love you more than the others, I've stalked you for years. Taking pictures watching you as you sleep."

She starts to cry, and as the tears roll down her cheeks she smiles. "Please tell me you still love me! If you don't I-I I can't live without you! So be mine forever." As see lays on top of me crying waiting for my answer I smile and pull her down between my arms. "Don't cry, I love you no matter how much you stalk me, but why stalk me when you can be at my side? Don't just watch me walk next to me!"

She clenched my shirt tighter than ever, "I'll never leave your side Darling." She lifts up again and smiles as I lift up and sincerely kiss her. At first her eyes stay open but close and it turns into us locking mouths. The door suddenly swings open as Leah peeks in. "Hey Aden have you seen-" She stares at us as we kiss unaware of her presence. She charges in to my room and splits us apart.

"What the hell was you two doing?!" Mio speaks in a happy tone, "We were showing our love to each other in its purest form?" "Love? Your mouth and my brothers mouth were. . . leave. Now!" Mio stands, "Since when are you his mother? Your mom invited me to stay and I will. This isn't your business." "Of course it is! My brother deserves the best -" "And I've got it." I say as I stand.

"You know sis, Mio is a great girl and your not my boss so you should leave." "But. . . but." She mutters, "Leave." She walks to the the door then turns to us, "Fine but your not getting his virginity." "Already gave it up." "Wait what?!" She says as I slam and lock the door in her face. "Now where were we?"

She smiles, "He still loves me even though I'm a crazy stalker, to him I'm his girlfriend. . . I'm so happy that were together." "Oh well I don't know. . . why don't you remind me." She says as she pats the side of the bed next to her.