Chapter 144

After school...

I exit my last class while holding in a yawn, "I better go see Kiyoko." I say shaking my head awake and turning down an adjacent hall, I make my way to Kiyoko's biology lab while students rush to leave school. "Hello? Ms.Kiyoko are you in here?" "In the back just sit your back down and I'll be out."

I open the door a bit more and close it behind me, I look around her class has most of the poster taken down and most of the desks have already have boxes stacked onto them, I continue to look around and it looks like most of the classes text books have been stacked in the front of the room. I sit down on a seat that's not filled with boxes and wait for Kiyoko.

"Okay, this is the last of the books now lets go get the boxes." Kiyoko sets the books down with the rest and wipes the dust from her shoulders, "Well then come on." I get up and follow her. The school seems to be empty all I can hear is the faint sound of cheerleaders practicing in the gym. "So how are you enjoying your break?" She asks turning her head back to me.

"Break? Oh it's be fine I guess." She smiles and nods, "Must be nice to have the eyes of all those girls and to be nice enough to look at them all so fondly I don't know how you do it but from what I've seen you make them all feel loved and special you must be a different breed because I've never seen anyone do something that nice." I blush slightly, "Thanks. I'm really just trying my best." She smiles then looks up, "Oh where here, come on grab as many as you can carry." She opens the door to the teachers longe and we both begin to grab as many boxes as we can they've been folded up so it makes it much easier to more than a few at a time, after a few minutes of grabbing folded boxes Kiyoko and I make are way back to her class.

"This should be enough to fit all of the books." She says evening out the weight in her arms, "I hope we grabbed nearly half of them." We make it back to her soon after. We begin to unfold the boxes in silence Kiyoko begins to put some of the texts books in her boxes with a small hum while I try and unfold the rest of the boxes I carried here. As I start to put away some of the stray books when a strange feeling runs across my ankle, i look down and nothing.

I shake my head and turn my attention back to the boxes. "So how many times?" Kiyoko suddenly asks, "What? How many times what?" She chuckles, "How many times have you... Done the deed in school Aden?" I freeze and nervously laugh, "I'd never do something like that in school. Why would you-" Her arms suddenly wrap around me and I feel her breath on my neck, "I've caught you in the act three times each time with a different girl."

I gulp as she runs her finger down my side, "Tell me do you feel discussed when you see the true forms? Do you find it creepy knowing you might be impersonating some that isn't the same as you?" I my breath becomes heavy as I fear what would happen if the school bord or Yui fond out. "Answer me Aden im dieing to know." I shake my head, "I don't hate them there appearance dosen't matter to me I can't blame them for being born the way they where so I'll just accept the way they are."

Kiyoko chuckles, "Would you have sex with some one who was part snake? Or I guess you'd call them a lamia." I nod my head, "I wouldn't mind I guess. My legs suddenly become traped as a large black tail coils around them, "Good, you know I saw you and that... Snake in your pants lets see how you handle a woman instead of a girl okay?"