Chapter 90

The three of us stare as Liz seemingly broke into my house and is now making breakfast for us. Oh, and the only clothing she has on is a white apron and nothing else. Liz turns around from the sizzling pan with a smile, "Hello everyone. I took the liberty to come and make you three something."

We stand there speechless. After a moment I walk over to Liz, "Liz! What are you doing here?!" I say quietly. "Well I thought that I'd prove that I could be a good wife. So today I'll cook and clean for you and your friends." "Don't you have anything better to do?" Liz glares at me, "So, you'd rather have these two here instead of me? Your loyal, caring, and oh I don't know, incredibly beautiful girlfriend?!"

She pushes me into the corner using her tits to keep me still, "Why do you keep playing with me like this? Your foreplay is really killing me here." She says, "Liz. Were being watched." I point to Jacob and Nate who have been silently watching. She lets out a sigh, "Fine we'll talk about this later. For now you three sit down and I'll make you three some breakfast."

She walks away with an embarrassed blush. "So do you two normally fight like this?" Nate asks as we sit. "Nate shut up." I say, "But this is odd for Liz, if it was Mio or Rias I'd say that I'd come to expect that but..." I look over at Liz who is over the stove humming a melody quietly. "Other than dates and sex Liz is the one I'm not really familiar with, Mio and Rias have told me allot about themselves but Liz is always a stone wall, she doesn't talk about herself much and when we do talk it's always about me, for her to act like this has me worried."

I sigh, "I hope this isn't anything serious." My inner monologue is cut short when Liz comes back with plates filled with breakfast foods. Eggs, biscuits, sausage, bacon. You know usual things you see for breakfast. "Please enjoy I tried really hard to make them." The three of us eat the food she made, "This is really good Liz." I say with a smile, "Yeah your a great cook." Jacob says munching on the food. "Thank you." She says with a smile, while unannounced to her Jacob and Nate are starring at the two bulging tits that are hidden behind the thin cloth of the apron.

The doorbell rings suddenly interrupting our meal. "I'll get it." Liz says getting up. I glare at Jacob and Nate to keep them from looking behind and tring to see her

ass. "Don't even think about it." I say keeping them in line. "So is this something that happens often? Does she only wear stuff like when you get her alone?" I sigh, "No, she only wears stuff like then when she's tring to seduce me."

"But, I thought she wouldn't try that while we're here." "Me too." I say with a sigh. An argument between Liz and Rias