Chapter 118

Cris lies there on the floor the black horn atop his head begins to fade as Aden walks by him twords the door. "I'm not done yet you bastard!" Just as he gets up he freezes as Aden turns back to him with a murderous arua surrounding him. "Get up again and I'll kill you." Cris doesn't move despite the strength of a demon he doesn't move. I walk out of the room and the bell rings. "Damn it." I mutter to myself as I walk twords Asia's class.

Asia sits at her desk doing her extra work. "This is so pointless." A light smile forms as she imagines herself snuggled up to Aden on the roof during lunch. "With most of the others gone for a few weeks I'll have less competition for attention. "Umm, Asia?" She looks over to see another girl next to her. "Yes?" She says looking back at the girl. "I was wondering if you would like to come to a party in throwing tonight, oh and you can that pet of yours."

Asia glares at the girl "I'm sorry but I've already mabe plans today." Asia goes back to reading the book on her desk, "Oh okay." The girl goes back to her friends, "Did she agree?" One of the girls whispers to her friend, "No, she wants to stay and be pampered by her pet." They start to laugh as Asia starts to grit her teeth. "Those sluts." She gets up and begins to make her way back to the girls,  "Oh did you change your mind?" One of the girls says as Asia approaches them. Asia slaps the girl who insulted Aden. "Don't insult Aden." The girl glare at her before she raises her hand to hit her, but Asia easily catches it. "I should crush your arm for insulting him." The bell rings and Asia lets go of her arm and goes back to her chair to grab her things.

She walks out of the room and to begins to walk to her next class. "Asia!" I say rushing up to her her, "Aden!" She hugs me as I catch up to her, "Asia can I talk to in private?" She smiles and nods as she takes my hand.