Chapter 151

Liz remains silent be chuckling a bit. "Just don't get hurt Jack, your no longer just a loser your okay?" Liz says her grip goes soft. Was she... Scared for me? I chuckle a bit and lean my head against hers. "Don't worry, I won't go running off into the fray and get my self needlessly. Don't worry I'll take care of myself."

Liz looks at me for a brief moment her eyes say she dosen't believe me, but she then smiles with a bit of a chuckle. "Okay, just remember that your going to be a father, and if die someone will bring you back... Again." She chuckles a bit, "And from those bite marks it looks like Mio is getting handsy with you..." Liz looks at the bites marks again before leaning in and biting my neck. I flinch a bit as I feel a small trail of blood trail down my neck.

"There." She says lifing up as her body turns to mist again. "Now you have a real woman's love mark. See you in a few days... My beloved Boyfriend." With that Liz disappears into a cloud of mist. I glace around the dimly lit neighborhood making sure she actually left. After seeing nothing I contine on my midnight stroll. I walk down the dark and quiet streets and even find myself in the park.

It was dark and the street lamps were dim or flickering at best. "Well, well, well... It seems like someone wandering around." Cris says, he's hunched over and now two large horns are a top of his head. I look at him... Unimpressed. "So did Ri give you more demon blood? Im surprised she gave you any more... After all don't it dosen't seem like your good at being a demon."

Cris growls. "What would you know about demonic doings? All you are is a pet to my master. Have you ever wondered why master hasn't given you demonic powers?" I chuckle a little bit. "Because I don't need them. She's offered them several time to me, but..." I look to the side with a smle. "Let me guess Cris you wanna fight right?"

Cris charges at Aden his footsteps scorch the side walk with each step. As he gets faster and faster. "I'll take back master!" Cris throws punch after punch at Aden. Aden takes steps to the side and back away dodging each swing. Cris fists become engulfed in flames.