Chapter 72

The angel scoffs at my question. "You don't need to concern yourself with this human." She says, "Well now im making it my concern. After all if this involves Rias then as her boyfriend I have a right to know." I say slightly annoyed at her cockiness. She sighs, "Humans." I swear she said under her breath.

With another sigh she begins to explain. "If you must know there are two places within this city that demonic magic levels are exponentially higher than what is both normal and allowed within the guidelines of the treaty between heaven and hell. So I was sent here to figure out why." She notices my expression, one of guilt. "I can give you a reason for this places leaves." I say with a sigh.

She tilts her head, "And that would be?" I point at myself. "The reason is because Rias and another demon here always release magic when the fight for... me." She stares at dumfounded by my explanation. "You can't be serious." She stares at me, "Anyway what's the next location!" I say tring to get past the embarrassment. Almost unfazed she answers, "A set of old building in the down twin area." The three of us sit in silence.

Untill the angel speaks, "So I'll be heading there." As she's about to exit I speak. "If I help you will you try and give us a excuse for the magic levels here?" She turns around clearly interested. "If you help me. I'll talk to my superiors." She says seriously. "Deal angel." I look over at Rias who has mostly stayed quiet. She nods and then says. "I'll meet you here tonight then human." She head twords the door and as she opens it she says, "And my name is joy so address me as such."