Chapter 26

Inside the bathroom as I'm washing my Hans I look up at myself into the reflection. "Am I a bad boyfriend? No, don't think like that idiot your just have little confidence in yourself even though you've done them. . ." I sigh to myself as I walk out, "Idiot."

I turn the corner and look into the shops window, the three men from earlier have surrounded Rias." Come on baby how about you show me that outfit on you?" The trio's leader says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder. She takes his arm and throws it off of her.

"Get out of her creeps, only my boyfriend gets me in these clothes." She turns to walk away when the guy grabs her hair. "Now now lets not be to hasty." He runs his hands down down her chest and legs. I let a long cold sigh. I walk into the shop as I approach them the sounds of the world fade untill the only things I hear are my slow and heavy breaths and thumping heart.

As I'm about to reach them a voice snaps me out of this murderous trance. "Stop right there! Unhand my president!" Everyone turns to see Cris the vice-president of our school. "So three gutter rats try and taint Rias?" He cracks his knuckles, with a taunting smirk. The three stare at him untill the head one say, "Yo, boys go get him."

As the two rush him, but with a natural easy Cris effortlessly beats them. The boss of the two steps forward to join in when I step in between him and the fight. "I'll be your partner ugly." His eyes fill with rage, "Your one dead loser."

The man rushes at Aden with his fist raised at him, as his fist lunge at his face Aden slightly moves out of the way the man falls and Aden's fist goes into his chest. He pushes his fist harder into him and sends flying back. "Arg!" The man attempts to stand but as he puts pressure on his arm it gives away.

"What the hell? A punch from him shouldn't be much but the force behind it." He looks up at Aden, "This guy isn't a normal loser." After a few more tries he barely gets up. "Heh, heh your not bad kid." She says with an exhausted cough, "Oh shut up you go to that school on the other side of town. We're the same age." The leader charges at Aden, " Seriously?"

Aden pulls his fist back and hits his chest. "What is that only good for one pun-" Aden's other hand slams into his chin. "That all you. . . got." He says as he falls to the floor. "Hey are you even awake?" The man snores deeply, "I didn't you much force how weak are you?" Aden says as he nudges his head with his foot. He looks back to see Cris being held by the two tugs.

"Ha! Got you you slippery little bastard!" Aden grabs the thug about to hit Cris and throws him on top of his friend. With only one guy left Cris easily throws him aside. He turns to me. "Thanks, Aden. If you weren't here." He laughs nervously, then walks over to Rias. "President, if I may ask why are you even here? A woman like you doesn't. . . need. . .to"

She completely ignores him and walks over to me. "Are you okay Aden?" "I'm fine." I say with a smile, "I've never seen you fight like that, it was. . ." She pulls me closer, "Very arousing." She pulls me out of the store by the arm. "Now, I've got some places we should go."

"Wait!" Cris says stoping us in our tracts. She turns back to him with a very agitated look, "What now? I'm meeting his family tonight and I've got to look my best." She taps her foot, to others that means shes not in the mood to dealing with people. "W-well I don't want to doubt your judgment but him? Why him with so many other-"

"Listen Cris, I love him and we've already had sex so your not stoping this so do me a favour and disappear. Okay?" She turns around and starts to walk again when Cris shouts, "Wait! Let us fight for you." She turns back to him, "Really? Are you okay with that Darling?" I sigh, "Do I have to?"

"Yes you do! I will not allow some like you to-" "Someone like me? What dose that mean?" "Well. . . you know your kinda a. . . loser." He mumbles the last part. "That's it asshole the lobby now. I hate that word." We walk out the store and we stand a few feet apart of each other in the center hall.