Chapter 57

After the weeks I spent taking them on dates my body is exhausted. As I lay on my bed contemplating wether I want to go to school, the door suddenly rings and I hear my mom talking to what seems to be Mio. I stare up at the celling as her footsteps come closer and closer to my room as they stop I hear the door opening and I look over to her.

She's dressed in our schools normal uniform. A red jacket, a white button down shirt with a tie that goes over her brest , through her thin shirt I she her pink bra and her nipples have been poking through it. Her skirt doesn't go down very far and if the wind blows just right you can she her white panties, she has on black stockings and what look like dress shoes.

Wich compared to how the guys dress looks really different. What I he usually wear is a light red jacket with no hood, a white button down shirt (but I don't tuck it in.) Brown pants and regular shoes. Mio sighs, "Darling why aren't you dressed yet?" She asks as she climbs on top of me, her tits pressed against my chest. Our face stare dead at one another. "Mio do I have to go to school?" I say looking at her through the curls on my hair. She smiles, "Yes. We have a test today remember."

I sigh and get up to get dressed. As Mio and I exit my house Jacob and Nate wait for us at the end of the houses walk way. "Hey Aden, morning princess." They say as we begin to walk down the street. We stop at a store so Jacob and Nate can buy some snacks as we wait out side for them i turn to Mio.

"Mio can I ask you something?" She turns to me with a bright smile. "Of course anything." "Did you follow me on the other dates?" The smile on her face freezes and she starts to sweat. "No..." Her voice gets lower untill she goes silent. I sigh, "I know you said that your obsessed with me but do you-"

"Obsessed?" She says quietly as she backs me into a corner. "I'm not just obsessed. I want to be with you eternally, to me I belong to you. I love you more than the others! More than Rias, More than Liz and more than the others girls who I call my rivals for your heart. You call that obsessed?" She laughs as if she was a schizophrenic psychopath.

"I'm passed obsessed for you. You can thank my fan club for that." She lifts her hand up to my cheek, as her fingers run across my cheek the nail of one of her fingers turns into a claw and scratches me. "Ow!" I say as her tongue laps up the little blood that my wond leaked out.

She puts her mouth up to my ear. "Remember, it was your decision to date us. You know our secrets so if you can't handle our monstrous love-" I interrupt her speech.

"Mio I don't care what you do to me. I know what I got myself into and I won't back out." I smile and take her hand. "Do what you want. I'll always be here for you." She smiles as Jacob and Nate come out from the store. They groan as they see us holding hands. "Oh, come on." They say leaving us behind. Mio and I quickly catch up.