Chapter 101

Still a flash back chapter

Time stood still as everyone watches in horror as the lights cable above Mio's head snaps, Mio looks up in horror, frozen with fear. "Damn if that thing hits me I'll actually die!" She closes her eyes waiting for the end, a she feels something hit her then a load crash followed by the sound of metal tearing Into flesh then silence.

"Ar...are you...alright?" A males voice says breaking the agonizing silence. Mio opens her eyes, at first her eyes are hazy due to the her hot tears, she wipes her eyes to see Aden on top of her. Her face suddenly flushed, "A-adens on top of me! My crush is on top of me." Her eyes suddenly grow wide as she as blood drips onto her cheek. Two pieces of metal have pierced Aden's back and leg.

Other students rush in and throw Aden to off of Mio. "Princess are you okay?!" Students bombard her with questions, Mio sits there silently, Aden gets up and starts to walk twords the door. "I-I n-need to go to the nurse." As he takes another step the piece of metal lodged in his leg shifts causing him to fall to his knee. Mio watches as students run past him to her.

"He saved me why does no one care for him. My savior, my lover, my...Darling. I wanted you before but know I will have you for myself now. You've sealed your fate." Jacob and Nate rush to there friend. "Geez man, what the hells wrong with you?!" Aden laughs, "He he, my body just kinda moved on its own." Each breath becomes harder to manage. "Come on Nate lets get him nurse." Nate nods and they pick him up to take him to the nurses office.

Later that day...

Aden sits on the nurses bed, the two pieces of metal have been taken out but he still finds it hard to breath. Leah rushes into the room. "Aden are you okay?!" She says worried. "Fine just get me out of here." Leah nods then exits the room to go sign Aden out. Mio walks down the hall twords the nurses office.

"Time to make you mine Aden. Your going to love my basement." As she walks another pair of foot steps follow behind her. "I know your there Rias, come on out." Mio says clutching the pencil in her pocket. "Where are you going? Class is about to start." She says stepping around the corner.

"I'm going to see Aden. I have to thank him after all." She says with a unhinged smile. "I told you. I've already claimed him." She begins to pull out a pocket knife. "Please, to leave a mark on someone you have actually, touch him. Aden's untouched he's not marked at all. Which means I can take him, over and over again. Just think about it, taking it in myself over and over again." Rias rushes at Mio and pins her against the lockers. "You will stay away from what's mine Mio. You'd do best to remember that." The bell rings and Mio and Rias put away there weapons as they put on there public faces. "Good day Mio." Rias says walking away, "Good day Rias." Mio and Rias walk away both unsatisfied that they didn't get to see Aden again.