Chapter 147

Kiyoko turns red as the mood is instantly killed. "Wh-what's that?" I say awkwardly. "L-look away!" She says as her tail flings my over to the side of the room. Kiyoko quickly slithers into the kitchen, I push myself up coughing. "Ow, what was that for?" I say looking twords the kitchen. "I'm sorry!" She says hiding in the kitchen. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I say worried. Kiyoko is silent and in that time I put my pants back on, "No... You were great... It's just..."

I hear her take a deep breath as if she was about to confess to breaking the law. "Well...my hood... Did you see it?" My eyes widen as I realize that she had almost cracked my rib over seeing her...hood. "Your...hood? I've seen you naked and your embarrassed by me seeing your hood?" Kiyoko's tail slaps me. "It's more embarrassing than you think. For lamias like me who have hoods its..."

She pauses for a moment and her tail begins to wiggle in frustration. "To hooded a lamia if a guy sees your hood its more embarrassing than if he say you naked." She says softening her voice to a whisper. I go quite as i realize that I was insensitive to her, but still a little bit concerned about how she almost broken my ribs. I get up and sit down on the other side of the wall next to her.

"Well I guess I can understand that." Kiyoko softly smiles as she slithers out form the kitchen. "It's fine, but now you have to marry me." My eyes widen and I instantly slide back. "What? Marriage?" Kiyoko nods, "Yes. You saw my hood and you had sex with me. I'm sure you'll take responsibility for that...right?" A wide snake like smile spreads across her face as her eyes emit a light yellow glow in the dimly lighted room. I sigh and nod,

"Yeah fair enough..." Kiyoko slithers on top of me with lust filled eyes, "Good. My sweet boy. Now, give me a kiss...while...I..." A long forked tongue stretches out of her mouth as it licks my lips and slowly wraps around my tongue. She wraps her tail around my legs and her arms around my chest. "I love that look in your eyes" Kiyoko says as her snake like eyes stare directly into mine. "Your so surprised but you have more excitement than fear..." She smirks and goes fully lustful.

Several hours later...

I lay on my bed cathing my breath covered in lipstick marks. "She's worse than Cas." I say turning over. I chuckle and smile as I close my eyes. "Well at least i won't be lonely now.." My doorbell suddenly rings and I groan as i roll off the bed and go to the door. The door continues to ring and as open the door it's Nate. "Nate? What are you doing here?"