Chapter 92

The now monsterized Liz stands over me, her face a mere inches from mine. "Liz, its just me okay. You can calm down now." I say with a nervous smile. She tilts her head to the side studying me. "Does she not recognize me?" I think while remaining still. I eventually get the courage to lift up my hand. Liz growls but I continue, "You can calm down, I'm right here for you."

Just as I'm about to place my hand on her face I hear Mio burst through the downstairs door. "Aden!" She yells, Liz turns her head twords the sound and begins to growl, "Liz its okay its just Mio!" I yell. Mio burst through the door and attacks Liz. "Stay away from him!" She says swiping her clawed hands at Liz, Three gushing wounds suddenly appear on Mio's chest. Liz laps up the blood that stains her claws.

"Bitch." Mio says heavily breathing. "I can't beat her while in my human form, but if I-" Mio looks over at me as I tremble, my body paralyzed with fear. "If I fight Darling will get hurt." Liz turns around and tries to leap out the window, but I in a fit of bravery I grab her tail, "Liz! I won't let you go!" I look up to see her swinging her claw like hand at me.

"Shit!" Before her claws hit me Mio pulls me back, Liz bursts out my window and runs and runs down the street, car alarms and the screams of people can be heard all the way untill they grow quiet. Mio hold me tightly as I try and struggle free. "Let me go Mio! We have to help her!" Mio only grabs me tighter. "No! Your already hurt! I don't want to see you in a worse condition!" She yells,

"I'm not. . . hurt." After the adrenaline wore off I feel a sharp pain in my arm, I look down to see that Liz had left three deep gashes in my left arm. "S-shit." I say fainting of blood loss. "Darling?", "Shhhh. Don't wake him dumass.", "Guys I think he's coming to." I open my eyes, Mio and the others are standing around me in a hospital room. "Huh, how did I-" I am hugged by several of the teary eyed girls.

I start to laugh but quickly grown in pain. They jump back, "Are you alright?!" Mio says shoowing them away from me. "I'm fine." I look around the room, "Where's Liz? She was-" The memory of what had happened washes over me. "Liz! I start to get up when Mio grabs my arm. "Aden, we can't find her. I'm sorry but-" "Did you actually look for her? Or are you just tring to get a rival out of the way?"

I look up to Mio gritting her teeth and a vein bulging on her face. She goes hit me but slams her fist against the wall next to my head. "Don't speak to me like that! I love you and would do anything to make you happy, but she would have killed you! I still looked for her while you were out!" She hugs me with her tear filled eyes, "Do you know how worried I was? You could have been killed right infront of me."

"Mio, I'm. . . I'm sorry. I wasn't think clearly. I'm glad you saved me thanks for looking for me." She smiles as the doctor walks in the room. "Your awake?" He says then looks at the wall, "What happen to the wall?" Mio sighs. "I got a little upset and broke it." I look at Mio worried, "Is it okay to say that? Wait... Where are we?" I've been to almost every hospital in the city over my lifetime, but this place look way more advanced than what I've seen.

The doctor chuckles, "Well that would be a problem if this wasn't a hospital for monsters." He says with a fanged smile. "So what this is an underground place for monsters only?" He nods, "Your lucky, normally we would never let a human like you..." A cold sweat runs down his face as he opens his eyes to see everyone glaring at him with murderous glares.

"Watch your words lesser vampire, if he doesn't walk out of here I'll make sure you lose everything you love." Mio says with a snarl. He gulps then starts to leave. I start to get up from the bed. "Well this was fun but I need to go find Liz." Mio pushes me back into the bed. "You just about lost your arm. Your not leaving here untill your healed." I laugh, "I feel fine guys. I just want to go home plus we've got school tomorrow." Rias laughs and smiles slightly,

"While you were out there was a flood in the school... We have the whole week off." "... Oh." After a few moments of silence I try to get up again and Mio pushes me down again. "We decided that in order to keep you here..." Mio climbs into the bed and snuggles up to me. "One of us will stay by your side untill you get released."