Chapter 55

Lilly and I meet in the park, she sits on a bench while wearing a white leather jacket, a black cap and a blue skirt. When she sees me she waves and we both walk down one of the parks path. As we stroll through the park Lilly inches closer and grabs my arm wrapping hers around mine.

"I'm so happy were on a date to day Darling." She say with a blushing smile. When I she her smile my face grows red from embarrassment. "Y-you look really beautiful in that outfit." I say hiding my blushing face, she smiles. "I just threw it on when I got home I'm not really the type to get all fancy for a date." She says looking over to the pound of ducks the are swimming.

"Yeah I know how you feel I also threw my stuff on to." I say laughing. We continue to walk to the club without stopping. "Hey Lilly, what do you do in a jazz club anyway?" I ask before we get there. She looks over at me, "Have you never been to one?" She asks. I nod, "Oh, well you listen to music in a dimly lit room, eat and enjoy yourself. I've only ever been to one alone though so having you there will be nice."

As we get to the club there's aline of people waiting for entry. "Looks like we'll have to wait. . . Lilly?" As I finish Lilly walks past the line, as she does people groan and yell. She gets up to the greeter and shows him her I.D. He lets her in and I go to follow when he steps infront of me. "Not you." He says, I wave to Lilly and she comes back and grabs me. "You want to loose your job Simon? No? Let us pass."

He steps aside with a worried look. "R-Right." We enter the club its full of people dancing and even a bar. "Hey, are we allowed to be here?" I ask worried. To which she smiles. "Of course." We take our seats in one of the back booths and we sit there enjoying the club.

After maybe an hour a boy walks up the same age as Lilly and I. "Lilly! How's my girlfriend doing?" He say kinda loud. Before I can even speak Lilly scoffs at the guy. "How, many times do I tell you I'm not your girlfriend? Get out of our date." She say hugging up to me.

"Date? With this loser?" He says scoffing at me. "Listen guy, this club is owned by a family friend so you got to options. One you get the hell out of here or two we throw your ass out. Now what will it be?" He says as two dudes the size of the bouncer step behind him. I sigh as I get up. As I walk past him he smiles with his yellow teeth, Aden stops.