Chapter 150

Nate and I stand in thr kitchen both silence. "Really? Have you seriously not told any of them?! Come on man you told me and Jacob for crying out loud man." Nate shakes his head as he sits down. "Please just give me a reason. Why wouldn't you tell them!" I glare at him, "Oh don't patronize me. You sound like my mom..."

I say with a chuckle sitting down. "Trust me on this. I'll tell them... Just not yet." Nate sighs then downs the can of soda i gave him. "Yeah... Well my and the others are going to hang out. See ya later man." He says walking twords the door. "Hey Nate?" He turns back to me, "Are you scared of me?" I say with a sigh, Nate is silent then lets out a sigh, "Only sometimes. Later."

Later that night...

I get out of bed and toss on my jacket. It's been a few hours since Nate was here and Kiyoko is probably doing something. I sigh as I grab my keys and my coat... As I step out of my house a cool night breeze brushes past me giving me a slight shiver. "Geez when did it get so cold." I mutter to myself. I lock the door and behind to walk as the orange glow of the old streets lights light the normally dark sidewalk. "Hello, Darling."

An echoing voice says as I chilling wind gently blows past and circling around me. I look around for a moment, "Mio? I say softly looking around... The voice was feminine but i couldn't tell who it was. It was, distorted and had so much echoing in there voice. "No... Unlike that Vampiric bitch my undeath life is only for you..." I sigh a bit embarrassed. "Sorry Liz, how is your trip going?" I ask her while muttering to myself.

"My trip is... Fine. All the old pigs are trying to get ahold of me... And a few went missing a day or two ago..." I can hear Liz chuckle to herself as her voice trails off. I sigh and shake my head, "Just don't get caught. I can get Mio or Ri to bail you out but that would mean you own then one. Liz's voice takes an annoyed tone. I look down to see mist gathering around my feet, it begins to spiral up my legs and it takes the shape hands as it splits and wraps around my neck as Liz appears from the mist.

"Trust me babe, I can take care of myself. I don't need them to protect me like a child." She says with a gold glow in her eyes. I look back at her and nod, "I know. I know. I'm just worried for you." Liz dosen't respond at first, instead she nuzzles upto my neck and playfully bites my neck softly as her voice becomes loving.

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself... But i also want you to be safe after all... None of us are here to protect you." I chuckle and kiss her cheek. "It's fine, it's fine. I know how to handle myself." Liz looks annoyed and she presses her finger into my cheek. "That's only when it's a fight with fists. If they pull out a gun or knife what then?" I look to the side thinking. "Then I'll run."