Chapter 88

The crowd of woman surround me. I try to run but I get grabbed from behind and pulled back into the crowd. "Where are you going?" Cas asks as she grips me tightly, my arm is suddenly jerked to the side, Rias clutches in between her tits. "You started this you can't run from us." I smile, "Oh?" I say as I slip out from there grasp and run up the is stairs with them following close behind, I slam the door behind me as I enter my room.

As I catch my breath from running, there are constant bangs on the other side as they try and get in. "Aden. Let us in." Liz says very slowly as she bangs on the door, "N-no! Not untill all of you calm down!" I yell from inside my room. In response the girls let out creepy giggles, "You started this by foundling Mio you have to do all of us now, right?" Joy says, "I'm not falling for your guilt trip! I'm not coming out!"

"Your going to leave us alone? You of all people should know that when we get aroused we stay that way for hours, our bodies are aching for you. Come out and satisfy us." Although I can't see them I know that behind this door are there smiling faces just waiting for a chance to attack me. I slide down the door till I hit the floor, for a moment I give a relieved sigh, and just as the peace had started a blade of light breaks through the door mere inches from my face.

I let out a confused scream as I fall back onto the hard floor, a gold light sparkles in the new hole, "I see you." Joy says looking at me through the hole. "No! No! No! No!" I say scrambling away, but just as the about to break the door, I hear my mothers god sent voice. "Im home!"