Chapter 124

Asia and I walk down the hall heading back twords Cas. Asia grips my hand with a stern glare in her eyes. A cold sweat runs down my brow. "Are still mad about the right of Marriage?" I say trying to avoid another fight between two supernatural girls.

"I'm just wondering why you would want to marry such a perverted girl. Other than her body she has nothing going for her." She says scooting closer to me. "Are you worried that I'll want to spend more time with her because of her body? Or is it because she is a succubus?" Asia goes red before playfully punching me in the arm. "Shut up Aden!"

She says flailing her arms around like a kid wanting a toy. "Your an idiot. Why would I be afraid of her of any of them. All they have over me is two sacks of fat... And there taller." Her voice and hands begin to shake as she begins to list her imperfections, "They have better hair than me a bigger ass..." She grabs her chest and begins to hyperventilate when I grab her shoulders.

"Asia calm down. They may have things over you but you have so much over them as well." She pushes me away clearly depressed. "Like what? I might as well be a little girl when compared to any of them... Name one thing I have over them." I sigh but still give a smile to comfort her. "Your way smarter than any of them, and thanks to you alone my grades have risen from a C to and A. Your always willing to help me wether it be for school or personal reasons. Your a beautiful woman and I am truly lucky to know you much less date you."

Asia looks back at me then smiles. "Your a real smooth talker, you know that? I don't know how you do it but anytime I feel slightly depressed you drag me out of it." She goes to kiss me when, "Are we interrupting?" Nate says with an awkward laugh. "Oh hey you.... Three?" I glace over at the third boy that is beside them with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh right this is Amir he's an new student from... Where did you say you were from again?" Nate say turning back to Amir. "I think it would be better if I introduced myself, Nate. Less confusing that way." Amir walks up to me and stretches out his hand, "My name is Amir I just transfered here from India my father decided to have me go to school here."

I shake his hand, but his eyes wander over to Asia "His eyes make me uneasy I'll keep an eye on him." I think letting go and turning around. "We were just heading to lunch care to join us you three?" I say as Asia and i begin to walk away. "You bet." Jacob says running up to us.