Chapter 33

(The next day)

My alarm goes off and as I reach for it I roll out of bed and hit the floor, "Ow!" I grumble, I realize what happened and look back at the bed to see it's empty. "Hmm, I thought Mio or Rias might come and sneak in." I think as I stretch and proceed with my daily routine.

After taking a shower and eating breakfast I step out side the day is cool with a slight breeze. Jacob and Nate are just infront of my house. "Hey, Aden." Jacob says as I join them, "Hey guys." I say half asleep rubbing my eye, the three of us walk down the street talking about the random events in our lives, "So, did you guys see that new episode?" Nate asks. "The one with all the blood? Yeah I did!" Jacob says with excitement. "What about that one part when the guy got ripped in half, that was badass." I add.

We continue to indulge ourselves in our geeky lives untill three boys from another school stop to harass us. "Hey you three empty your pockets!" The three say harshly, Jacob and Nate start to but I remain still, one of them wraps there arm around my shoulder "Hey now, what part of empty your pockets did you not understand?" He says with a smile tring to intimidate me.

"You guys know we don't have to do this right?" I say, they look at me dumfounded. "Hey! Who said that you could-" As the guy finishes his sentence an arm lays on his shoulder, "Who the fuc-" As he turns Liz stairs back at him, the three jump into a line and shake with fear, Liz ignoring them walks up to me and process to grab my arm, "Are you alright, Darling?" She asks. "I'm fine good to see you again Liz, I was worried when I didn't see you in bed this morning." I say with a smile.

She giggles "How'd you know I was there?" She asks playfully, "I smelled your perfume." I say. She runs her finger down my chest, then looks up at the three. "Now how many times do I have I told you three idiots to stop with this little scandal? Huh, lets hear it?" She says pulling the middle guys hair. His face lights up. . .not with pain but pleasure. "Many times Miss!" Liz frowns with disgust, "Ugh, masochist. Getting aroused by pain. Fine if you like it so much then-" Before she even finishes the sentence rage takes over my fist and I unconsciously send him flying back a few feet.

"Listen asshole you've got allot of balls to flirt with my girlfriend infront of me." I say annoyed to which he laughs "You and her? The Miss is the absolute goddess of this town and you say she's yours?" He looks up with a snickering grin, "The best you could do for her is give her to someone that enjoys her gifts." I bow my head for a moment the look back up, eyes filled with anger. "Now, I'm going to kill you." I say with a bright smile as I pick him up by the shirt collor, and walk over to the busy street. Cars wiz past every second, Nate steps forward concerned,  "H-Hey man, don't get too-" As he continues to step forward Liz stops him.

"Don't worry I'll stop him if it gets out of hand." She says smiling. The guy looks at me with a nervous yet confident grin. "You won't. Your just a nobody with a great girl. Besides your just her side peace, and Liz if Aden found out that you had another boyfriend he'd kill you. So lets-" Liz wraps her arm around my shoulder. "This idiot talks to much, right Aden?" The smugness and confidence in his face fades into a pale and horrified expression takes its place.

"Y-Your Aden!? Oh god, oh god. Listen man I didn't mean to offend you or something. It was a little mistake you know." I look over to Liz, "So you flirt with my girlfriend try and scam me and my friends then you turn around and beg for my forgiveness. Do I look stupid to you?" Suddenly three members of the Blue Orchids walk up to us. "Miss, did you call?" The middle one asks, "Of course I did dipshits."  She says sternly with a frown. "Deal with these three idiots." She grabs the guy I'm holding chin.

"And this one is a masochist so be extra rough with this one okay." The four of us continue on our way to school, completely ignoring what's about to happen to the three idiots. As we arrive at the gates of our school Mio and Rias lung at me. "Aden!" They say as we fall to the ground.

"Yeah, hi." I say with slight pain in my voice, as me, my friends and my three girlfriends walk through the cort yard a multitude of students surround Rias and Mio, then to everyone's surprise the princesses fan club surround us. Karen's voice suddenly cuts the crowd. "Okay! All of you get the hell away from the princess and her lover!" The crowds suddenly disperses and Karen and Crane walk up to us.