Chapter 163

Aden enters the lunch room silently gazing out over the sea of students looking for Jake, "There." He thinks as his eyes lock onto his friends. Nate and J desperately hold back Amir as he tries to attack Jake. A smug grin is plastered across his face. "Oh come on, are you trying or are you just weak? I mean if those two can hold you back then-" Aden jabs Jake cutting off his provocative sneer.

In quick succession Aden jabs him again in the gut then following up by kicking him out of his seat. "You son of a bitch." Aden says in a monotone voice as he approached Jake. "What the hell was that for?" Jake asks coughing as he tries to stand. Aden looms over him fist already swinging down to hit him.

Jake pushes himself back standing up and dodging the attack. Aden quickly changes his attack form striking at the ground to shifting his momentum to fling a kick at his gut. Jake falls to his knees making Aden kick barely missing him. Jake smirks as he gets some space form Aden. Aden remains silent as he puts his fist up, "I told you to stay away. I'll make you regret not listening." He says meeting Jake's gaze.

Jake smirks as an odd smile spreads across his face. "Finally I can-" Aden charges at him being onto of him in a moment already swinging down onto him. Jake blocks but the force still moves him back a bit. Jake takes a swift jab at Aden but missing barely lands a blow on his gut, not letting up Aden continues a flurry of punches and kicks, "This all you got?!" Jake says as he breaks through Aden's strikes and slugs him as hard as he can muster. Aden reels back then side steps Jake's next attacks.

"Is running all you got?!" Jake says with a animalistic smile on his face as be backs Aden against the schools large window wall where other students have been watching the fight form the schools courtyard. Jake strikes at Aden again however Aden quickly ducks and jumps back. "Holy shit. Jake cracked the damn window!" J says standing up form his seat.

"Aren't those things fucking bulletproof?!" Amir says slightly glad he wasn't able to fight Jake. Jake dosen't let up not giving Aden another chance to dodge his attacks. Jake punches Aden but this time following up with a knee to the gut only to follow up with more attacks. "Aden! Ri and Liz say rushing over but stopping as Aden raises his hand. Aden takes a breath as he takes a stance and smiles.

"Liz dose that stance look familiar to you?" Ri whispers to Liz. Liz thinks for a moment. "I can't place it. But something in me is scared of it..." She says