Chapter 12

"Why are they getting along so well, he's mine Rias not yours mine." She thinks to herself as she grabs my arm. "Hey Aden?" I turn to her, "Yeah prin- Mio." "I was thinking, would it be okay if I gave you a nick name?"  I ponder the thought for a moment.

"What's the worse thing that could happen." I think to myself, "Sure." I respond in hesitation. She smiles, "okay a nickname, umm how about Darling?"  I blush at the thought of her calling me that.

She noticed this because she then immediately says. "I like it. Darling." She tightens her grip on my arm and pulls me closer to her then lays her head on me shoulder, then smugly smiles at Rias. "Ha, see this is our relationship bitch.

Soon you'll be nothing but a memory! Darling is Mine, mine, mine, mine." She snuggles closer to me. "I wish she'd back up a little."  I think when Jacob and Nate finally get out of the lunch line and sit in front of us.

"Geez that line was long." Nate groans, "You look like your in heaven man. I mean two beautiful girls great food and of course there const affection. Must be nice." Jacob adds.

"You know if you two wasn't the biggest perverts you might have girlfriends by now." I joke. As we laugh Karen watches us from across the room. She twiches with rage. "Basterd why do you get to be that close to her?

I work my way up in this club, but still she never even looked at me. Then all of a sudden she wants you. Why, why are you so great." She thinks to her self tapping her fingers on the table. "How do I make you disappear hmm, wait if there's one way to make you disappear, the one person who has equal power to those two, and best of all when your done I'll comfort her."

She thinks. "Krane! Contact the blue orchids leader." She says "Why?" He asks. "Because I found out how to get rid of him." She says as she bites the tip of her thumb as she smiles twistedly.