chapter 9

I stair intently at them, as my brain races. "I shouldn't shes to nice, wait should I . . . no bad idea." As my head has a civil war over the idea Rias lets go of my hands "I won't force you like Mio did. You can leave now. . . sorry." As she buttons up her shirt she looks at me again.

"If you ever want to touch me just ask okay." Those word click in my head. "Rias was the girl you mentioned earlier you?" She pauses then looks over at me. "You called me my name not president."

I snap back into reality after I relies it myself. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to-" she kisses me before I can finish my words. Our lips part after a few seconds. The kiss causes my brain to melt. "You. . . I . . .we . . ." I continue to mumble aimlessly.

She pulls me closer to her, "that was me first kiss your lucky I like you so much." Suddenly, Mio bursts into the office. "What the hell did you just do Rias?!" They glare at each other, the hate between these to isn't clear if they meet in the halls, but if there ever in a room alone you can here there arguments. My brain still hasn't processed what just happened and I accidentally grab Rias thigh.

This only pissed of Mio more. "Get off of her Aden! This bitch doesn't deserve you!" "Oh, says the whore who almost raped him, but that's fine for you as long as your happy right? It doesn't matter what he wants right?"

Mio grabs Rias's shirt coller. "Listen bitch. Three words. HE IS MINE." The two stare dead into each others eyes. I suddenly come back into reality. "What happen...ed."

They both stare lustfully at me. "Aden you like me more right?" Mio asks. "Or am I your type?" Adds Rias. They both stare at me waiting. "M-my type? Umm well I think." The bell rings for the start of second period.

I quickly use this to my advantage and say, "it's time for me to go." I rush out the room. Mio and Rias are left alone, unsatisfied. I gather my things from class and head to my second class wich is math. As I walk down the hall students seem to stare at me. "This attention isn't good my life is about to get painful." I think to myself as I walk.