Chapter 127

I walk up to Jacob and Amir while holding my hand over my eye. "Hey, my eye is acting up so I'm going to head home, Jacob nods "That's fine, I we'll see you later then." I turn around and walk off, "Is there something wrong with his eye?" Amir asks "Yeah, Aden has an eye condition where his vision with will blur and his eye will cry uncontrollably." Jacob says turning back to the machine.

"Its isn't serous is it?" Amir says with the worry evident in his voice. "No, at least I don't think it is. It only happens on the occasion and it last awhile and it doesn't seem to affect him much." Amir sighs, "You three are an odd bunch you know that." Nate laughs as he walks up to the two holding there drinks, "You signed up to be in the club."

They share a laugh when a few boys walk up to them. "You three the perverts who keep peeping at my girlfriend?" He says ready to kill. Jacob and Nate go quite but Amir steps up to them. "Don't go accusing us! We're just trying to enjoy our day so leave us alone." The boy hits Amir busting his lip, "Bastard."

Amir says whipping the blood from his lip. "What are you gonna do about it?" The boy says but Amir hits him back. "Wanna go? Fine by me."