Chapter 5

*?slight BDSM?*

This time I wasn't the only one who ended up on the floor. We both were sent falling to the ground when I jerked back, and because my hand was apparently her life line, she still hadn't let go. So with that we both when down.

Unlike how I wished we had landed she was now strataling my hips while still keeping me pinned to the ground.

Hand still pressed to her breast she says,"What's wrong did I make you uncomfortable?"

With worry evedint in her eyes she shifts to (I hope) get off of my lap, but the movement from her rubbing in her struggle to get up, causes it's own type of movement to happen. In my jeans.

Apparently her sixth sense is to detect a boner. I say this because almost immedietly after it made it's appearince she stops moving. She exparemently moves her hips making the strain in my jeans become painful. A blush quickly spreading across her face she darts her eyes down to my very clear strained pants.

"C-c-can I?" She ask while still staring.

"If you mean get off of me then please be my guest, but if you mean something else your going to need to be more specific." I say while trying to unpitch the tent in my pants. Think of math. Think of math. Think of math. Think o- WHAT THE F*CK IS SHE DOING?!

Getting up from my lap as requested she sits back down on my knees still keeping me pinned. Undoing the buckle of my belt, her eyes glaze over as if she is in a lust filled trance. I try pushing away her hands but I guess that she found this annoying because she grabs my hands and puts them above my head.

Still holding my hands she takes off the tie on her uniform and uses it to tie my hands to the table leg next to us. after giving it a few experamental  tugs she continues her earlier task of removing the clothing covering my pride.

Pulling the cloth of my boxers away she grabs my throbbing member and starts to stroke. Leaning down to where she is face to face with my shaft, she sticks out her tounge and licks from the hilt to the tip before she puts the tip in her mouth.

Finally freeing my hands from the tie I push her head off before she can go any farther. Putting my member back where it belongs I get up and run out of the room as fast as I can. Before I can get the door closed I can hear her yelling for me to come back and that she was sorry. If I had a brain I would have listened but instead I ran into the closest room that I could find. By the time that I got the door closed and caught my breath I realized what room I had just burst into. The student council room. Turning around I saw the student council president sitting behind her desk and staring me dead in the eye. That was untill her eyes wandered down to my forgotten member.

Running out of the room as quick as the last I ignored all of the odd looks that I got from students and staff alike and got myself the hell out of that school, and didn't stop running untill I was safe inside of my room.