Chapter 56

Aden looks back at the boy dressed in a think black suit. His dirty blonde hair ends with rugged curls. The boy looks back at him there eyes meet. "Was I not clear?" He say as the two men step closer to Aden. Unexpectedly Aden grabs the guy by the neck and lifts him of the ground his red shoes dangle as if he was being hung.

Aden lets out a short sigh that has become to common for him these days. "You know I'm getting real sick and tired of guys like you walking in on OUR dates and they just think they own the girls." Aden looks up at the boy. "How brain dead are you? You clearly she Lilly doesn't like you and you still call her you girlfriend in front of me?" He looks back at the two bouncers that have been afraid to make a move untill now.

They start to move when Aden looks back, "You two take another step and I'll break his neck." They ignore his warning and step closer, as they do the guy face turn red as Aden grips it tighter, her starts to beat on Aden's hand tring to free himself. Out of the crowd of people who have turned and started to watch us a voice cuts trough the crowd.

"Alright that got out of hand quick." He says as he steps out from the crowd. He's an younger guy in his  late twenties to early thirties. "Hey Lil sorry for this." He looks over to me and the other boy. "Can you drop him now I don't want a lawsuit." He says chuckling. I drop him with no regard and he falls to the floor like a bag of trash.

As I sit back down Lilly wraps her arm around me. "Thanks." She says with a smile. I smile back, "Don't worry about it." After the guy throws the other guy out he stands infront of our booth. "So, yeah sorry about him. He keeps weaseling his way in here sorry." The man waves the disappears into the crowd. "Hey, who was that Lilly?" I ask confused on what just happened.

She smiles, "That's my uncle. He owns this place." Our date soon end after that. Lilly and I walk to my house while the sun sets behind us, the streets usually crowded with people and cars are empty as each street light comes on to illuminate our path. I look over at Lilly her face has turned red form the cold, I remove the scarf that I had brought and place it around her neck.

Her eyes light up and her face grows redder. "D-darling?" She stutters out. "You looked cold so-" she smiles as tears well up in her eyes. "Thank you. For everything your so nice." She hugs my arm tighter, "I want to be with you forever." She says as we reach my house.