Chapter 129

I stand infront of a large fountain twords center of town, its been a few days since the little incident at the arcade. Despite having been on many dates I can't help be nervous. "Why am I so nervous? I've been on plenty of dates before." A sinking feeling begins to form in my gut. Despite being only one who is beging for an orgy always Cas gets very aggressive if I get hit on and she hates when she herself hates to get hit on. "Hello love!"

Cas says as she snuggles me from behind. "Did I make you wait? Did someone try to hit on you while i was gone? Do I need to kill them?" I back away from her slightly, "why is she so hostile?!" I take a breath and prepare myself,

"Why are you so hostile today Cas? Aren't you always saying you want me to have a harem?" Cas smiles then places her hand on my shoulder, "I may want you to be happy but don't get this wrong if I see some whore try and take you from me I will kill them okay?"

She smile again before taking my hand and I follow as she walks us away from the fountain. "Are you going to comment on how cute I am in this dress?" She as pulling me closer to her. I look over her now taking the time to actually admire it and not here threat she had made.

"Your very beautiful Cas like always." I say with a smile, its odd seeing Cas in a normal out fit and not her normal seductive get up. "But how do I look? Do want me to be taller, skinnier or would you like a bigger bust?" She shakes chest with her familiar lewd smile.

I pull her closer with a smile, "Save that for the bedroom." We smile and I can tell me that she's holding herself back. "Anyway where do you want to go?" She ask pulling away, "I don't really plan these things out so do you have anywhere you'd like to go?" She smiles and blushes.

"How about we go to the park if that's okay." I smile and take her hand. "That's fine I can't wait to go." We walk down the sidewalk hand and hand twords the park.