Chapter 137

Asia her mother and I sit in silence at there dinning room table, an awkward silence fills the room as the three of us eat food that there chiefs had made for us. "I hope things go better when I eventually meet the others parents." I shiver at the thought of what the others families are like.

"So far I've only met Asia mother, she told me she dosen't have any other siblings and its probably not the best idea to pry about her father." I get lost in thought as I continue to eat the meal, "Tell me Aden." Asia's mother says breaking my train of thought, "Oh, what is it?" I ask quickly looking up to meet her, "Do you find my daughter attractive? I know she might look young but I ashure you she knows how to please a man."

Asia suddenly stands up, "MOM!! Would you quit embarrassing me infront of him!" She rushes out of the room with tears rolling down her face. "Excuse me." I say quickly getting up to follow her. I turn the corner just in time to catch her running up the stairs, "Hey, Asia!" I say rushing up the stairs as she turns the corner. I follow her around the corner only to be met with an intersection of four hallways.

"Why would anyone need such a big goddam house..." I shake my head clearing it of any negative thoughts. "Okay focus." I say to myself, "I need to find Asia and not worry about the size of this house. Only got one choice it seems." I shake my legs and get ready for a lot of running. "You don't have to running all around my house."

Asia's mother says calmly walking up the steps. "It's odd." I think to myself as she walks past me, "She's a little to calm in this situation." Asia is a strong girl there's no deining that, but her since she's always thinking logically she dosen't exactly know how to handle her self emotionally.

She will often get misunderstandings when I'm hanging out with my friends or one of the other girls. "Umm, thanks." I say as she walks past me. "Well then please follow me." She says not pausing to look back at me. We walking in silence down the twisting halls, "So do you and my daughter always fight?" She says turning another corner. "No we... Wait what do you mean?" I say stopping,

"Well you being here is the reason is got mad no?" "She says that in such a meger voice..." I take a breath and steady myself. "Ma'am no offence but your the reason Asia's mad, you made her feel uncomfortable and she ran away from you." Asia's mother stops immediately. "You've got nerve boy. Not bad, not bad at all." A large man steps out from one of the adjacent halls behind me. "God damnit."

Asia's mother begins to shake her head, "No, No, No. You won't do as her husband. She needs someone who can protect her, I can't leave my daughter in your hands. No offence of corse." She snaps her fingers and the man places his hand on my shoulder. "Lets go kid." I sigh and shake my head. "Listen ma'am I made a promise to Asia and I will keep it."

Asia's mother smiles, "Then maybe you should have been stronger then."