Chapter 15

"L-liz!" I say as I jump out of my skin from the shock. She smiles sadistically with a look of irritation. "My body is on par with Mio and Rias, that's what you said right? That entire time I had you in my grip you liked it didn't you? Didn't you. Answer me!"

"I did okay! I think your nice and fun to be with! Mio and Rias are nice but clingy." We lay in silence next to each other. Liz then gets up from the bed, she reaches in her pocket and pulls out a knife.

"Well it was fun, but money means more to me than your food." She swings the blade at my throat, I close my eyes and accept the end, after a few seconds I open my eyes, I see her with the knife shaking at my throat. "Damn I didn't see this coming." She throws the knife to the floor, then sticks her tongue inside of my mouth it starts to thrash inside my mouth, as if was a serpent in a trap.

She pulls away a strand of saliva connects our tongues. "You know people call me all sorts of things like bitch,monster, or hore, but you said I was nice and fun to be around. To top it off you said I'm better than Mio and Rias. Soo, fuck the money, date me to. I want some of this action to.

I. . . love you Aden." She snuggles up to me as we lay in my bed. "So now a gang leader, Mio and Rias isn't going to like this, but hopefully I can talk them down." I look over to her she smiling as she clings to my chest. "Aden?" She asks. "Y-yeah?"

"Will you make me chocolate chip pancakes in the morning?" I laugh nervously to myself. "Sure." I start to drift to sleep, when she suddenly clutches to my shirt tighter, I flinch. "I'm still not used to her lovey dovey side.

Its weird she's a totally a different person." She scoots closer "mmm, stop thinking about me and go to sleep." She grumbles while half asleep. I eventually fall asleep myself. As I open my eyes the morning light shines into my window,  as I sit up I look to the side of the bed where Liz had been and she isn't there.

"Just a dream huh? That was weird." I set my hand down and it lands on something soft and warm. I start to move my hand to feel it. A moan comes from my side I look over to see Liz in nothing but her bra and panties. Wich compared to the outfit she had on we I went to sleep is a downgrade.

Confused I stumble back out of the bed. "Ow!" I hit the floor. She wakes up and yawns. "Aden? What's wrong?"

As she sits up her bra is revealed to be so loose it almost falls off her breast, her panties slide down to one side. I blush as I shield my eyes. "P-put on some clothes!" "But I feel so much more comfortable like this, plus I sleep naked so be glade I'm in this. So how about those pancakes?"

She says as she scratches her head. "Right." I rush into the kitchen and start to make the food. After I start the second set of pancakes Liz walks down from my room. Shes in a normal school uniform a white button shirt with a black tie, and black frilled skirt.

"How do girls wear this?" She groans. "Oh, Yay pancakes!" She starts to scarf them down. "Careful, you might choke." She laughs.

After we get done with breakfast we head outside right as Jacob and Nate walk down my street. The start to wave when the she her at my side. "Hey guys." I say as we meet the on the street. "H-hi" the say. We walk down the road to school.

Jacob and Nate don't talk. "Hey! You two talk to him or I'll hurt you." Liz threatens. "Aden I'm just going to say it, why is she with here?" "Oh, well she tried to kill me now we're going out." I say with a uncaring voice. "Only you can make a girl fall for you when shes tring to kill you." Jacob laughs.

As we reach the gates I brace myself for the hell that's about to happen.

A Losers HaremOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara