Chapter 107

I slowly lift up from my bed, a splitting headache and my half closed eyes make the room seem fuzzy and distorted. "What happened?" I say rubbing my eyes, after a few moments my eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. "When did it get so dark?" I look around my surprisingly empty room tring to find one of the girl, untill I come to a note on my nightstand. "Classy." I think as I grab the note.

I look it over but the words are still hazy and hard to read. I close my eyes and turn on the lamp next to me. Even with my closed the light burns into my eyes, I open my eyes a little to let them adjust to the light in the room before looking back at the note. "Aden, you fell asleep so rather than keep going, we decided let you sleep. Love Cas,Mio,Joy." I chuckle, "Right." I say in disbelief as I get up from my bed, my stomach growls as I walk twords the bathroom, "I'll guess I go get something to eat too."

After I get dressed and grab my wallet I step out of the house. The sun has gone down but there still is a warm breeze in the air, I step out of the store with a small bag in my hand. I walk down the side walk while looking through my phone when a crash in alleyway next to me stops me in my tracts.

I nervously look over to the dark alley way, another crash from within the dark void sends me tumbling back onto the ground, I gulp as I get up from the ground and walk forwards. "What the hell am I doing... Walking into a pitch black alley with no light and a bag of food, what happens if I run into a vampire or another cult." A pain begins build in my chest where I was stabbed with the dagger. "Please don't be another damn cult."

I look around the alley, even with my eyes adjusted to such low light I can only see a few inches infront of me. I take another step forward my leg hits something and I almost trip. I franticly turn around and rapidly look back and forth, "What the?!" I grab my phone and clumsily turn on its light. My eyes widen and a chilling feeling runs down my spine as I wish I didn't see what my light revealed.

The body of a girl about my age lays in a pool of blood next to a garbage bin. "Oh, God." A say quietly as I notice her weak breathing. I suddenly hear two men's voices further back in the alley. "Find her!" One yells, "shit!" Against my better judgement I pick up the girl and rush out of the alley and to my house. I gently place the girl on the couch and lock the door behind me.

"Now what idiot?" My brain says to me, "You've got a unconscious girl on your couch." I fall to the ground exhausted tring to think, "first I need to treat her wounds." I nod my head in agreement as I get up and grab the first aid kit from the bathroom. As I get return to the living room the I look over at the couch to see it empty. I blink multiple times and rub my eyes but she still remains gone. "Oh no."I say as a crash comes from the kitchen.