Chapter 114

"Please don't fight." I say as i take a bite from a muffin Mio had placed down infront of me. "And Nine don't call me master." They continue to glare but easy up as they go back to admiring me. "So then what would you like me to call you Ma-" she stops herself.

"Just call me-" "Master. I will call you master because that is what you are to me for me there is nothing more I can say to express my love for you." Mio growls at her, "Don't go tring to get special treatment from him. He loves us all equal don't try anything." Mio scoot closer to me and grips my arm. "Where is Jacob and Nate?" I think as the situation gets worse.

Jacob and Nate saw that Aden had been surrounded and went up to the roof to avoid trouble.

"You both are to clingy for him." Rias says as she winks at me. "Well what do you expect from Mio I don't know enough about the girl though." Hearing them argue over and over I had finally got tired of it. I slam my fist down onto the table, it rings out into the noise filled room, immediately silencing it. "All of you stop arguing. Every day you all get in an arguments with each other now stop it."

They go silent and the bell rings soon after that, Mio and I get up to our ELA class while the others leave for there's. We walk down the crowded hall however students have made way for Mio and I. "You were quite demanding back there Darling." I smile, "Yeah sorry about that, I took it to far didn't I?" She giggles, "No you wanted us to stop but we all kept on arguing even though you don't like it, but.. It was nice to spend 'time' with you."

She places her hand on her stomach with a smile. "Your not-" "Pregnant? No, I've been taking the pill sice we've been dating. So don't worry about it, and also.." She pulls me closer to her not tring to seduce me but to warn me. "Remember that im always watching you and I never want to see you with a condom. Got it?" I gulp, "Why? What's wrong with using one?"

She growls angered, "I told you before right, I'm obese with you. That means any time we have sex I expect to be covered or filled by you."