Chapter 64

Warning: Smut

I walk down the streets of the city that I have lived in for most of my life. This place somehow manges to be a mix between a big city with cramped office buildings shoved side by side. A suburb like area is were mist folks live and were some of the schools are.

There are even parts that remind me of a small rural town. How this happens I don't know nor do I really care. I pass by little shops and the mall I look over at a small open area for the local cafe. Under one of the umbrellas Mio sits reading a book and sipping on a small cup of tea. "When you just look at her like this you do see her beauty." I think to myself. Then the thoughts of how she acts runs through my mind and I shiver from the mental trauma she does to me sometimes.

As I sit infront of her she doesn't look up form her book and says "I already have a boyfriend so get lost." She says not knowing its me. "I know that. Mio after all I am him." I say with a smile. She looks up from her book and her face flushes with red.

"A-Aden? I'm sorry I thought you were another idiot come to ask me out." She says. "It's fine. It's fine. So what's up?" I ask. She fidgets with her hands while looking at the ground then looks back up at me. "I'm thirsty." She says quietly. I let out a small laugh then point to an ally way. After we check to see if were alone I bend my neck so she can bite me.

"Sorry about this." She says embarrassed. "I thought if I didn't feed for a few days I'd loose some weight." "It's fine. But you don't need to loose weight I always thought that-" I pull her closer so I can whisper into her ear. "I always thought you looked sexy in your uniform so to me your figure is perfect." Her face becomes filled with crimson.

"D-Don't tease me like that or I'll-" She plants her fangs into me neck. There's a sharp stabbing pain for a moment then all I fell is my blood being siphoned from me. After a moment she pull back restraining herself. Her lips covered in my blood. As I look at her I get the strange sense to kiss her. "Mio I-" Without warning both of are bodies connect via our lips.